• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help/Support ► More than a friend?

Back again with another good report for you all. :D He finally held my hand today, poor guy. He was very shy at first, which doesn't make sense since we've known each other for so long, but hey, guys are weird sometimes. =/ I must admit, it was pretty awkward at first, but now things are very...
  2. K

I just discovered something! <_<

i can't tell, that audio is pretty crappy. =/
  3. K

I'm happy to report things are going pretty well so far :3 I'm really starting to like him more and more. Apparently he's liked me this whole time but hid his feelings because i was with my ex for so long, and i mean alot to him -yay! He says thank you for the smallest things like just being...
  4. K

If your not going to be serious about this why say anything at all? As for everyone else, thank you. I think we'll go for it. I've talked to him about it and he says he's pretty serious about it. He's also been a gentleman and is ok with my being unsure and is willing to wait. I think we'll...
  5. K

One of my best friends asked me if i thought we could ever be more than just friends, and i'm really not sure what to tell him because of these factors: 1. He's a great friend. 2. Not sure that i see him as being more than that yet. 3. I've just gotten out of a 2-year relationship with someone...
  6. K

Kurt Zisa

It took me a little bit to figure out Phantom's element-changing thing, but as soon as i did he turned into pie with whipped cream.
  7. K

Kurt Zisa

Phantom is pie. With whipped cream.
  8. K

Kurt Zisa

1: Summon Tinker Bell, immediatley! 2: Take out those orbs! When he spins his blades, dodge roll away, then go back in for the orbs. If he jumps away, keep up with him, or else he'll do his lunge attack and pretty much send u across the arena. 3: Pwn him during his vulnerable stage, and try to...
  9. K

Demyx

xDDDDD
  10. K

Demyx

The guy has pink hair for crying out loud. But he's so cute in yur sig <3 :3
  11. K

Demyx

His personality doesn't fit his occupation. He's not weak, that's for sure, just think back to Hollow Bastion.
  12. K

Demyx

I have always wanted a Sitar ^-^
  13. K

Demyx

William speaks the truth, listen to him because he's waaaay smarter than me =/ Yen Sid said that Org. XIII leaders were VERY strong nobodies, so yeah.
  14. K

Demyx

Damn that Axel and his irresistable sexyness >_>....<333
  15. K

Demyx

Geez, is Demyx popular these days or what? There's already a couple of threads about him. Not sure if Demyx deserved it....depends what you mean by "deserved" We're talking about Organization XIII here.
  16. K

Is Demyx Not Loved?

That's the only reason i hated him, plus his mullet *shuddershudder* Love that sitar though.
  17. K

Have you beat CoM?

i was about to beat Riku's story and everything, then my game boy broke ;_______;
  18. K

Just curious.......

xDDDDDD i wonder who Sora's stylist is...O.o..j/k. Anyway, Sora doesn't even get to go to the bathroom you guys, what makes you think Nomura is concerned about his hair-growth rate?
  19. K

Saved By Mickey anyone?

I didn't until the 2nd go-around of the game. It surprised and degraded me at the same time. Saved by a mouse ._.
  20. K

How will 358/2 Days end?

358/2 Days will probably end with even more un-answered questions than KH1 or 2 and will drive us all insane. That, or all questions will be answered and that installment of the story will end...=/
Back