• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pinwheel

I'm officially retiring from the moderation staff today.

Hope you guys all enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 3! I just beat it today and admittedly cried like a bitch. It was absolutely everything I was looking for and more. And just as a preface - I'm not leaving forever or for good, I'm sure I'll post a couple times a year or so if I find the time! I guess...
  2. Pinwheel

Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! (PS3)

Hajime no Ippo Game Hitting PS3 In December - Siliconera I've stated time and time again that I wanted this exact series to get a PS3 game from this exact developer. I'm pleased beyond any sort of words.
  3. Pinwheel

Film ► Sly Cooper Movie Announced!

Sly Cooper Movie Announced - IGN This was all I asked for when I saw the Ratchet and Clank film(minus a Jak and Daxter film). It feels really weird seeing the characters so detailed(especially Bentley's face.. eurgh), but diddly I'm so happy at even the idea of this series get a film. On...
  4. Pinwheel

Gay Marriage to be Legal in Illinois starting in June

Illinois Gay Marriage Bill Passes As State Poised To Become 15th To Legalize Same Sex Marriage Well, this is uplifting. Go Illinois!
  5. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► Mushishi

I've heard pretty good things about this show as a whole, but I haven't actually watched it yet. Figured I'd have to make a thread about this to post something for this. http://i.imgur.com/ungI2YO.jpg This supposedly says something about a "Top Secret Announcement" regarding Mushishi. The...
  6. Pinwheel

Dragon's Crown

I picked this masterpiece up yesterday, somebody else please tell me they got this. I've pumped like 10 hours into it just yesterday and I'm still not tired of it even slightly, this game is incredible. ac6O3N9sKSg
  7. Pinwheel

STRIDER IS BACK!

uXW3uJCXl_0 aAQbh00CcJU YEEEEEEEEEEEES PLEASE DON'T SCREW THIS UP I WANT IT SO BAD
  8. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► Drifters - NEW OVA SERIES AWWW YEAH

X_eal0xr1ys I have no idea why they decided to give this an OVA series when it's barely over 30 chapters now but I really don't care. Any more Kouta Hirano anime is fine with me. Hopefully this makes him get his ass in gear with Drifters. Anybody else notice this series translates even better...
  9. Pinwheel

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem Crossover Coming To Wii U [Update] | Siliconera I'm curious as to whether or not this will be just SMT or the spinoffs of SMT as well. Either way, this is one of the coolest crossovers I've heard of in awhile. Especially since it isn't a fucking mobile game.
  10. Pinwheel

Firearm/Gun Debate and Discussion

It's becoming extremely apparent that when threads about people getting shot pop up here, they turn into gun debates time and time again and have started to derail about every one I've seen. So all gun discussion/debate goes here from now on. If this thread turns out like the thread in General...
  11. Pinwheel

The (New) Paranormal Experience Thread

Had a pretty intense experience last night, and I miss this thread. So let's fix both of those. Just a thread to share your experiences with anything paranormal or things you've found on the net that are paranormal you find interesting. To start, I had a pretty fucking weird tale last night...
  12. Pinwheel

Recent Voice Work [New Demo!]

I think I made this thread before but I'm not really sure what happened to it. It also had no posts, not really expecting this one to either. But yeah, I'm pretty into voice acting and whatnot, uploaded a video recently for the first time in awhile, figured I'd ask for opinions and all that good...
  13. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► 2012 Autumn Anime Lineup

I beat you nyangoro~ Think I'm most excited to see Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Might watch Robotics;Notes because I thoroughly enjoyed Steins;Gate.
  14. Pinwheel

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

qOPqmpzlAE8 I don't care if it isn't made by Capcom or look like it at all, this looks pretty fun on it's own. Pretty sure most of ZA WARUDO is shitting themselves with all these Jojo announcements.
  15. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► Persona 3: The Movie

Œ€ê”Łuƒyƒ‹ƒ\ƒi‚Rv ŒöŽ®ƒTƒCƒg The site is up. Thought there was a thread before on this. If I just didn't find it merge it with that one. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this game cannot be compressed into a movie unless it's like 2 to 2 and a half hours long, if even that. Curious...
  16. Pinwheel

Film ► Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy Movie to be Announced at SDCC? - IGN Marvel's mysterious 2014 movie is revealed and it is not Black Panther - Movie News | JoBlo.com Rumored before, still rumored, though it's really close to confirmation and - odds are - it's true. Apparently we should also be...
  17. Pinwheel

People Boycotting Oreoes?

How Could ANYONE Boycott A Cookie?!?! I think I became just a little more retarded after reading all those comments on their facebook wall.
  18. Pinwheel

Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment

No Persona 2 thread? Swore I made one. Aaaaanyways, I'll give it a nice fancy OP. I'd normally just post some game description from a site, but I feel this game is too good for that really. To give you a quick intro to the game, you play as Tatsuya Suou(Whoa, an MC that has a default...
  19. Pinwheel

DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 4

New Dragon Ball Z Game For PS3 And Xbox 360 Is The Final "Budokai" Title | Siliconera I get the very strong feeling that, despite this supposedly being the last Budokai title, there will still be a ton of DBZ games getting pumped out year after year.
  20. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► Toonami

POSTED ON ADULT SWIM'S TWITTER. Twitter YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YESYESYESYESYESYES
Back