• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Scissor Blade [OrgXIII fic]

Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to get the Lion King ref, even I had to check the wording was right by watching that particular clip on youtube, and it was very wrong, silly memory. You know what, I probably had the most fun writing chapter four, there's nothing better than writing a scene with...
  2. K

TwilightRiku_13: Of course, how else do they make a living? ;) Yeah, I think I'd be buying as much merchandise as possible, even if I couldn't afford it, lol. Aww, Marly's not THAT bad, really... *pictures a squished Marly* ...although, that'd be quite funny! madammina: Good to know I...
  3. K

Ooooh, I'm liking these replies! They make me feel important and almighty for a few minutes, hehe. I apologise for the huge gap between the last chapter and this one, it refused to be finished and a customer also stole my chapter plan, thinking it was their receipt, oops. Anyway, I hope you...
  4. K

madammina: Oooh, I'm glad! I kind of figured there'd be other people who'd thought of the whole 'Alex' thing first, but apparently not, or as far as I've seen. :p TwilightRiku_13: You know what, I might end up using that Zexion idea... A few warnings about chapter four: It's too long, but...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/Xemnas (Yes, I went there.)

Aww, such an original and... sweet pairing, you've inspired me now. XD
  6. K

TwilightRiku_13: Thank you! You won't have to wait long, it's down yonder, heh. madammina: Haha, glad you liked Axel's dreams! I hadn't been too sure about the Miss Kingdom Hearts thing, but I'm glad I left it in now. From chapter three onwards the word count gets slightly higher... so much...
  7. K

Wow... I'm in shock; I wasn't expecting so many comments - thanks guys! You've really made my day. There's actually four chapters written so far and a fifth in the works, so I shall be posting them up soon, separately, to build tension and whatnot. =P Chapter Two An Unplanned Haircut...
  8. K

Erm, hi there, first post here... I would post around a little while before sticking my fanfict up, but my net's going painfully slow tonight and I'm not a patient person. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story, it's a spur of the moment thing, very silly thing, which I'm planning on finishing...
Back