• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

I just realized...

My birthday was yesterday. I has aged a year. Celebrate?
  2. V

Quick Little Question

If I'm missing the obvious, feel free to poke fun. If there are as many Keyblades in the universe as there are qualified hearts, why would anyone need to 'pass on' their Keyblade, or choose the next wielder? I've seen both "# of Keyblades = # of qualified hearts" and the idea of Terra (or Ven)...
  3. V

Maximum Drive Form Levels?

Do the drive forms have a maximum level, or do they just continuously get more powerful? If they do, what are they?
  4. V

A Question about the Cards

Why? Why did the gameplay of Chain of Memories center around cards? It's not really a complaint or anything (to be honest, I actually kind of enjoyed using the cards for some odd reason), I'm just curious. It seems like such an odd decision, and I've never really heard a reason for it.
  5. V

New Guy

Hi. Although it's fairly obvious: I'm new here. I don't have a great deal to say here, so I guess I'll just leave it at that. If you have any questions for/about me, feel free to ask. I'll probably answer.
Back