• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Sephiroth in BBS

I'd rather not see the FF7 story overly intrude into Kingdom Hearts - and I'd rather have someone other than Sephiroth be the optional boss that royally kicks your ass a few times before you figure him out.
  2. V

omplete Kingdom Hearts Coded Question?

I like the sound of that. =P I hear Nomura is interested in having Coded released outside Japan, so we may see it here in the States at some point. Hopefully.
  3. V

358/2 days trailer Subbed Version

It's all good.
  4. V

Pronunciation of Xion...lol

Zecksion, but without the ze. At least, that's how I'm pronouncing it until I get the game and hear her name spoken by a non-Japanese voice actor.
  5. V

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

I'm surprised this trailer was made available. Today just got a little better. =D
  6. V

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

It'll probably be difficult for me to stick to one scenario as I play through the game. I may start Terra's first, but after a couple of hours I'll probably go ahead and start Ven's or Aqua's.
  7. V

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

Coded is the game that reviews the first KH, while setting the stage for KH3. A lot of juicy information could come from it. It's a game. Mobile is a service where you can create little avatars, buy KH related stuff, play little minigames, and look up KH related info. It's not a game - it's a...
  8. V

Gamespot BBS Demo Impression

I found it incredibly funny that they assigned Maleficent to the wrong movie.
  9. V

358/2 DSi Bundle

The DS is the top selling portable everywhere, not just in Japan. =/ A Days DS bundle seems plausible. I find it difficult to believe they'd throw in CoM as well, though.
  10. V

I just realized...

My birthday was yesterday. I has aged a year. Celebrate?
  11. V

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

I'd appreciate an "Everything We Know" thread about KH3 when lots of information start coming out about it. And I never thought I'd see Maleficent be so... silly looking. To think she was the cause of such terror for me the first time I saw her Dragon Form. =/
  12. V

358 =/= Days Roxas was alive before KH2.

According to a few fanfics, anyway... :P
  13. V

all your unbirth theories are most likely wrong and this is why...

So... unbirths are corpses/zombies?
  14. V

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Beating FM unlocks special cards in Re:CoM I think. Beyond that I have no idea.
  15. V

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

That was directed toward DaisyDuck, not you.
  16. V

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

Why would they attack the Keybladers then, outside of the first few strikes to get their attention? From everything I've seen, the Unbirths seek to kill the Keybladers - there's even one confirmed Unbirth boss already (and there are likely more). It wouldn't be that hard of a boss if it jumped...
  17. V

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far lol - That's all the confirmed facts we have right now - no theory or speculation to be found.
  18. V

Birth by Sleep has been thought of since KH1.

We probably won't get the full story until we play the game. Or watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Take your pick. It sounded like a personal thing, which could range from watering flowers to picking up Donald's medication.
  19. V

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

"I just pulled it out of my ass. No real mystery." (edit) - Nevermind. Speaking of mystery, all these unknowns about Xion... and her Keyblade... =/
  20. V

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been an official announcement regarding its release date. Although the sooner it gets released over there the better.
Back