• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RuffPuff

Four year anniversary! (Two days ago...)

Hi guys and gals, this is my first thread in a while because my threads usually become awkward and fail after a day or so, lol, but I thought it was necessary to make this one because I've now hit four years (and two days) here on KHInsider!! :D It's sort of embarrassing that I still only have...
  2. RuffPuff

I'm back...

And it has been roughly three years and eight days. I like to think my writing skills and common sense have improved since the last time I was on, and I think I will be on often. Not quite often, just.. often. Oh, and if you're wondering why I left, it's because I lost my internet connection...
  3. RuffPuff

Sunny Aqua

Newest sig. I'm about to put it in a competition, but I'm not sure which version: V1: V2: V3: Cnc, plz. :P
  4. RuffPuff

Xion (newer version in newer post)

I would like some cnc on this one. I'm pretty proud of it, I guess. :3 Oh, and this is the fanart, if you would like it: Xion by *Danny07312017 on deviantART EDIT: I didn't do the fanart. .__.;
  5. RuffPuff

Lets change this to a better name, because no one wants to look at a thread with a crap name .__.

Acording to my sister, thats all the info on the new FFXIII character's name. It's either Tats or a name that starts with an 'a'. xD Okay, six versions. Simple: Small Cross Thingies: Bubbles: Small Cross Thingies with 1 pxl Thick Border All Round: Widescreen Type Border: 1 pxl...
  6. RuffPuff

Some art, come and see-n-c

Okay, so last time I posted in Traditional Media I drew an extreamly bad drawing, but I like to think I have improved since then. Here is some of my more recent art, and yes, I know I have a very strange and ugly way of colouring. I also think I use the lighting tool way to much. @__@...
  7. RuffPuff

A present for Lancelot

Hey, Lancy, I made you a present because you alowed me into your shop awhile back and I know its late, but I guess I wanna thank you for being awesome. ;D http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/220/2/a/Sig_400__I_wanna_celebrate_by_Lil_IBeatSephy.png And I guess onlookers can give me some...
  8. RuffPuff

Neku+ Purple= *Shrug*

As always (well, not really always) I would like some C&C for this tag: >:D
  9. RuffPuff

Missing Air France Jet

Missing Air France jet reported short-circuit | Travel News | News.com.au A certain triangle comes to mind. :P
  10. RuffPuff

Aqua :P

I like it: Aqua Signiture by ~Lil-IBeatSephy on deviantART I think I had some trouble with the area behind her head. Cnc please. :B
  11. RuffPuff

Re: Can you believe it?

Re: Can you believe it? NO SELF VOTING 1) Showdown 2) Evrae_Valkyrion 3) Salty 4) Macabre 5) .//Isaac 6) Victor 7) Neo 8) Ringleader Man 9) Hellpark
  12. RuffPuff

Stupid Photo Bucket..

Photo bucket has been shrinking my PNG sigs by half they're size. :| Anyway, these are two new sigs: The Altair tag is grainy cause I decided I would try savin' it as a gif. And yeah, I would like some C&C. I don't really know if I like these myself. Any help on how to improve them...
  13. RuffPuff

Can you believe it?

I'm bored. Who wants to go freestyle? Size: Whatever you feel like, baybah. xD Due date: One week from today Anyone can join in. There can be, like, seven competitors it you feel like joining. xD Oh, and no judges. I like poll's. Competitors: 1) Showdown 2) Evrae_Valkyrion 3)...
  14. RuffPuff

Ringleader Man, me vs you.

Wanna sig battle? If you aren't to busy these are the requirements: Stock: Based on Kingdom Hearts. Only a single stock. Btw, !NO FANART! Size: Any size: Must be in by: One week, two if your busy. ;D Judges: 1- Bumblebee 2-UltraVen 3-Salty 4-CuteChic4eva 5-King Sora X No more judges.
  15. RuffPuff

Showdown vs Macabre Poll

!NO SELF VOTING! Showdown: Macabre:
  16. RuffPuff

Open to anyone

Yes, a challenge to anyone. C'mon, I don't mind getting pwned. xD Requirements: Stock: Must relate to Final Fantasy XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII Size: Minimum size is 250x70, and maximum size is 550x250 Due date is a week from now. 23rd for Aussies, 22nd for Americans. ;D No judges...
  17. RuffPuff

Barbie Edit, lol.

I think this goes here.. *looks around* Anyway, I started editing a Barbie doll about two days ago. It now looks like Aerith. KHII Aerith, not Final Fantasy Aerith. Pictures: Hair: http://lil-ibeatsephy.deviantart.com/art/Aerith-Barbie-Hair-finished-118846880 Skirt: Aerith Barbie- Skirt...
  18. RuffPuff

New Sig

So I made this new sig. Basically I would like some C&C. V1: V2: 83 Puurrrttyyy....
  19. RuffPuff

The Nocturnal Members FC

Are you nocturnal? THEN COME ON IN!! and join The Nocturnal Members FC. For the members of KHInsider who stay up through the very early hours of the morning. *Rubs eyes* Ahh! The sun burns! xD Inspired by not sleeping. Members: Showdown (Owner) SuperNova Bumblebee
  20. RuffPuff

Its a sig

Well, actually.. its two sigs, but whatever. v1: V2: C&C, as always.
Back