• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mikoto-Cat

Fanfiction ► The Dilemma (FF XIII and FF XIII-2)

hey guys! If you enjoyed the Dilemma you may want to read the slight prequel "Fail Fantasy XIII". When I say slight prequel it means it's not quite from the same story but the jokes are the same. I will not post anymore fan fics onto KH Insider because...well...let's face it i'm never on. So...
  2. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 8 Reload “It was a lovely day in the land of Gran Pulse. Lightning and her friends were travelling around this new game, along with Ace from Type-O-” “TYPE-ZERO!!!” Ace screamed. “That bloody Narrator! Can’t get the name of my game right!” “…It was so quiet, so peaceful. Everyone...
  3. Mikoto-Cat

thanks guys. I'm glad you all enjoyed the latest chapter. The next chapter is going to be the final chapter but there is a prequel...though it may be too big to put on a forum thread so I'll put the prequel on fanfiction.net and i'll link it on this thread when it's published.
  4. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 7 Dude, you’re so racist Hope and Alyssa were wandering around Gran Pulse, not knowing what else to do. “So who are you exactly?” Hope asked. “I’m Alyssa, I’m your assistant” Alyssa explained. “We’re scientists from the academy” Hope was confused for a moment. “Are you sure you’re...
  5. Mikoto-Cat

My-HiME, it was a very strange series but i liked Mikoto
  6. Mikoto-Cat

Really? that's awesome, i used to have Yu-Gi-OH cards but then my mum chucked them out...man i wish she hadn't
  7. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 6: Welcome to Gran Pulse The gang had abandoned the battle between Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII and Ace from Type-O. “TYPE 0!!” Ace screamed at the Authoress. “Geez not even the authoress can get it right” …As I was saying… They wandered...
  8. Mikoto-Cat

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

Author Note This is going to be a long note to say thank you to all the readers and reveal my inspirations. I started writing Secret Mission when I was 13/14 years old. At first I wanted to make it a serious fan fiction about Organization XIII fighting heartless at Destiny High and then...
  9. Mikoto-Cat

That's because I started writing this last saturday, but the next chapter does include the 360 trailer
  10. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 5: BAD HAIR DAYS AND GROWTH SPURTS Noctis and Sephiroth stopped their fight. The confident school boy made Noctis cringe. The Final fantasy XIII gang on the other hand could've used their fight as a chance to escape but they didn't. First of all they didn't know where else to go at the...
  11. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 4: we still have Hope Back in the city of Palumpolum, The other two main protagonists of the Fabula Nova Crystalis series were back at Hope’s house. Noctis was leaning a wall watching Ace look at the sky with disbelief. “Damn! How was I meant to know she could fly?” Noctis shrugged...
  12. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 3: Alan! No wait that's Steve Hope stared at the two young men who came from two different game universes. "It's Noctis from Versus XIII and Ace from Type O!!" He screamed. Ace lost his cool fighting stance and glared at the gang "IT'S TYPE-0!!!" He screamed "ZERO!!" Lightning raised...
  13. Mikoto-Cat

yeah i'm gonna miss writing this but at the same time if i make a SMHS 2 then i'd end up running out of ideas and Axel and Zexion aren't even at school anymore so it wouldn't be the same ): Btw I am writing more fanfics. Most of them are one shots but if your into Final Fantasy XIII then I...
  14. Mikoto-Cat

well there's an epilogue coming soon but then after that it's the end
  15. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 17: Phantom of the Firework Day 77 Exchange Students: Somewhere near the Ferris wheel The most exciting but also the most dreaded day had finally arrived, the summer festival, also known as Neko's birthday. The organization had bought her presents as instructed on the pamphlet. The...
  16. Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 2: Weapon masters and unnamed villians Everyone stared at the unnamed antagonist with confusion. Lightning on the other hand was getting ready to make a move. The antagonist himself was standing there smirking at the L'cie gang. "How the hell did you get into my house?" Hope asked...
  17. Mikoto-Cat

Fanfiction ► Operation Bandana (FF XIII)

Re: Opperation Bandana (FF XIII) strange i don't remember posting this story before on this website. Maybe it was on Fanfiction.net or deviantart
  18. Mikoto-Cat

Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy or any of their characters Rated: T Description: The trailer for Final Fantasy XIII-2 has serviced on the internet. Unfortunately for Snow, Fang, Sazh, Hope and Vanille, they aren't shown anywhere. How will they react? Alas the tales of Final Fantasy XIII...
  19. Mikoto-Cat

Fanfiction ► Operation Bandana (FF XIII)

Rated: T Description: Curiosity didn't kill the cat this time Genre: Humor There was a mystery behind that Snow character and Fang knew it. It wasn't how he could defeat monsters without a weapon of any sorts. It certainly wasn't the fact that he could still be alive during this time without...
  20. Mikoto-Cat

Fanfiction ► Better Left Un Answered (KH)

Rated: K+ Description: Roxas and Xion learn that there are just some things better left unanswered. Roxas sat up on the clock tower overlooking Twilight Town. He was the first to arrive and he waited for his two best friends to arrive, if they do arrive this time that is. Suddenly he felt...
Back