• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

the feeling of dead sights

i look at the grave...dead and depressed i look for comfort in memmories, but i can just feel my pain what i could had done if i was living, the hate i couldve let go but when i look at the good times, i feel even worse i thought i could do the things i did, but i couldnt if only i did...
  2. D

Help/Support ► So I Like Rainbows

Re: So I'm Gay i think that if ur gay, it shouldnt be anybodys problem, im ok with the fact that there are gay ppl out there, im straight myself, but i know u probably want wat u cant have at times, but thats life
  3. D

the fight of no lives (open challenge)

i ask you to bring it on like kevin federline and brittany spears. The battle is taking place at a place we will discuss. It will be a randome post battle meaning, that the people who knows how to reply to an attack or just bored and got something to post then do it.
  4. D

the gaming files

look we need knew members for the gaming files and right now, its dead, and the basic reason, PUTING UP PICS ON HOW TO DO STUPID STUFF WE DONT EVER USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so basicly, dont do it and i wont ban u, thats right im a mod, so wachout, u do that and u will b banned on sight. so...
  5. D

killer challenge (sorakingsfangirl, qster, alphonse224, bluefire, khlover7)

i need u to face new challenges, and here we are.......LETS FIGHT
  6. D

major 3-way of the world (open challenge)

i challenge 2 other people to a battle
  7. D

death challenge (challenge to xxkairixx)

i chhallenge xxkairixx to a battle for practice and fun to the tag team of the decade
  8. D

i cant belive u (a challege to cutechic4eva)

i now challenge cutechick4eva, if she accepts, it will b a good challenge i hope:35:
  9. D

bring it on (open battle)

i got three words for 2 other ppl, bring it on, i will b waiting in washington dc
  10. D

Help/Support ► Girls flirting with you?

i guess, but two of them are not in the same state as me
  11. D

ones 13, ones 18, ones 15, and im 15
  12. D

the sick demented part is two of them are not my age
  13. D

A Direct Challenge to DarkGUardian44

i challenge dark gardian 44 to a battle
  14. D

open challenge to anybody to who takes

anybody who wants to fight and/or just get more posts, create a temp, there are 3 spaces available and they might go fast, so lets fight
  15. D

heaven or hell

through out history, people had many visions of heaven, earth, and hell, some says there are more than one god, some say there is only one god, well one way or the other, it is a waging war somebody must win someday, but till then, help them out, create ur temp and GO GO GO!!!
  16. D

another way to know if she is flirting with u, she asks u to go to a bedroom with her...and she holds ur hand
  17. D

fable

fable is a game that takes place in the mideavle times and ur village gets burnt down and u r found by the heros guild, u wil find out the rest when u play it for xbox
  18. D

Ozzy Osborn

ozzy osborn is one of the most famous if not THE most famous rockstar to live and this is the place to talk about him so come here and talk about things you like and dont like about him
  19. D

school hate fanclub

welcome one and all who hates school and yet are forced to go. If you hate school, this is the club for you. For you who dont hate it, its not for you, so people who love school, get out and stay out or its time for mods to take you away. So come one and all to the school hate fan club...oh and...
  20. D

death fight

the rivalries of the nations of the world is finally coming to a new turning point and they are imenent to a nuclear breakdown and yet the citizens are standing by doing nothing for their saftey because they think its another scam to get off another controversy. So pick a side and fight my...
Back