• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zimfan508

Kingdom Hearts in Minecraft

Kingdom Hearts 1 Adventure Map Hey guys! It's Zimfan508! I'm the guy on YouTube recreating the Kingdom Hearts worlds in Minecraft! Now, there was a previous thread about this, but it was started by the original creator of the topic, Maingan. He recruited me for the project, but abandoned it...
  2. Zimfan508

Castle Oblivion in Minecraft

Hey everybody! I've been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I just started recreating places from Kingdom Hearts! Castle Oblivion Interior Minecraft Project This is the planet minecraft page for it! Video: Minecraft Kingdom Hearts: Castle Oblivion Complete Tour + Save Download - YouTube
  3. Zimfan508

Heard about some KH Key of Faith?

I know its fake... but it just showed up on Youtubes first video when you type in Kingdom Hearts 3. I was like what? Wanna know what you guys feel about that. they said the release date was late 2011.
  4. Zimfan508

jungle book in birth by sleep

I can imagine this world It be pretty fun just remembered the tiger was the bad guy but wat would be the unbirth or heartless?
  5. Zimfan508

What if Axel is Riku's nobody?

I think axel is rikus nobody because in kh1 when he transforms into his outfit and then hes considered heartless riku and the other reason why i think axel is rikus nobody is because axel said sora weve got something in commen more then Opinions?
  6. Zimfan508

Emperors New Groove World in Kh3?

i think it would be kool...
  7. Zimfan508

Hollow bastion, special fight?

yes you do have to do Space Paranoids a second time its like a mini world so yea
  8. Zimfan508

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Fighting Terra is EXTREMELY hard well for me (and im only lvl 92) SO yea the terra fight is really intense
  9. Zimfan508

cutscene question

i know about it it shows the sections cutscenes of the world bit by bit it annoyin trying to find wat cutscene you want so yea its kinda annoying
  10. Zimfan508

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ Price

exactly.
  11. Zimfan508

possible to get the gathering secret endin on beginner in kh2fm

yea it is cause i got it with 92% with jiminys journal u need 100% on intermediate, proud, or critical mode
  12. Zimfan508

when you buy it heres a tutorial i used to use swap magic YouTube - How to use Swap Magic Discs and the Slide Card
  13. Zimfan508

the ps2 says please put in a ps2 compatiple disc if you dont have swap magic i do luckily
  14. Zimfan508

and the game is amazazing
  15. Zimfan508

yea i bought mine for $40
  16. Zimfan508

Otakon is in Baltimore, Maryland its an anime/game convention that lasts 3 days its early this year like around july 19-21 or somethin
  17. Zimfan508

Xion's Keyblade?

good question so im guessin its real
  18. Zimfan508

Well I got mine at Otakon 2008 for$40 and swap magic seperate for $30 but I think it was a good deal Next year im gettin the first games Fm thats sold for $35
  19. Zimfan508

Terra Cutscene

I do!! Its an AMAZAZING GAME IMPORT IMMEDIATLY!!!!! but COM is kinda hard but short
Back