• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Terra and ven's Keyblade

I wonder why Terra and Ven have keyblades different than the ones we've seen Like Ven's leyblade
  2. T

Who would want this on the PS3?

I think most of us KH fans would like a box set on the PS3! If KH3 comes out, who would want a KHI/KHII Final Mix+/ KH Re:Com with it in a good box set! Or just updated versions of each game!! I KNOW I WOULD!!!!!:thumbup:
  3. T

Keyblade builders

This thread is about who created keyblades-_-:glare:...
  4. T

Future KH Theories

This thread is for people who have theories on the future kingdom hearts games
  5. T

The Keyblades

This thread is about keyblades, maybe how they are made, how they choose someone, and the resemblance between Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn:laugh::laugh:
  6. T

weird idea abut terra, aqua and ven's keyblade

I kinda think you're right. Maybe there is a keyblade of Dusk But it still doesn't explain why MX can use a keyblade. "Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade" We first witnessed this in KH1 with Riku after turning to darkness. But I don't know, maybe there's a...
  7. T

Another Terra being Xehanort Thread

Hmm... Master Xehanort's apprentice has a resemblance to Riku's evil outfit. Ven has a resemblance to Roxas who is technically Sora. In the TGS07 trailer, Ven and the apprentice fight, kinda like Sora and Riku did in KH1. Does anyone think it's related or just making a...
  8. T

:unsure:It wasn't that trailer, I know I saw it though. Or maybe I am mistaking:bored: Man, I know I saw it, I will find it and put the link. I hope I wasn't daydreaming or sh1t like that, because then my whole theory was pointless................T_T
  9. T

I forgot the trailer but I remember it somewhere.
  10. T

I just thought of a great idea/prediction thingy. In a trailer of birth by sleep Master Xehanort tells Terra to awaken. And Xehanort (the gray haired one) has a heartless with goldy-brown eyes and in KHI tried to awaken darkness in Kingdom Hearts. What if Master Xehanort told Terra to awaken...
  11. T

Whatever man. I am just saying that is a good idea.:thumbup:
  12. T

Theories about BBS or any other future of KH...

I don't think every heart has light... Take Xehanort for example, his heartless was strong enough to open kingdom hearts, which is the door to darkness and light. With darkness, there cannot be light. Maybe the light can perish once the darkness is strong enough.
  13. T

I still think it's cool. But just to say...I think chasers are keyblade wielders searching for the light in all beings-_--_-
  14. T

I was in another thread and someone thinks that Sora might become a chaser. I think it would be cool, but does anyone think that?:huh: Just asking...:sleep:
  15. T

:closedeyes: That is a good theory:idea:
  16. T

But if Terra was Xehanort, I wonder how that would happen?:blink: How would that happen?...Hmmm....:huh:
  17. T

DAMN THEORY!!!:angry::laugh:
  18. T

Well, Nobodies are in-between reality beings. Maybe un-births are somewhat the same. Maybe everything inbetween realms has the same scents than people in the dark/light realms. Which can explain why she would have the scent of a nobody. Or maybe she is part of an organization of un-births...
  19. T

That is the best Xion theory I have heard!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  20. T

Where did you get Quaxa? Because my theory is that she is an unbirth or nobody of Aqua? WELL!!! I DON'T see how the name Roxas is related to Sora:closedeyes: SO WELL!!
Back