• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JULIO VP

MVC Lingo

Now that MvC 3 is out after a decade of waiting, we can all now once again ether win with Amazing joy or fail with Red rage. But as most of you know the game is very very fast paced, 30-45 sec. in the match you have your opponents down to one guy and then the next 30 sec. you end up losing...
  2. JULIO VP

Awakening, Ven

So who do you think will be in Vens Awakening's stained-glass pillar thingy? Do you think Terra and Aqua will also have an Awakeing moment, like him? Could it be farther in the game, or towards the end of the game were Ven is ...uh well Awaken? <= My oppinion THOTS? OPPINIONS?!!!!!!!!!
  3. JULIO VP

Sora Heartless

Me forgot...........Why did Sora became a Shadow Heartless and still was like..sane? Didnt he say "what happend?:dizzy:" like it was still him. Also how he get his Heart back?...did Soras' Heart went with Kairi? Me forgot what happend?
  4. JULIO VP

Super Gummi

What do u think is your best Gummi Ship blue print? What Gummi Blocks u ike or dis like? Also Do u think the rule or medaling with other world whent down the drain when sora travled to new worlds? Could have it bin set my BBS? Ok keep it clean.
  5. JULIO VP

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

Well you know the second time you pass Halloween Town the experiment that Dr.S created came alive and left. Well Santa thinks it left to find a Heart, thus makeing him steal the presents . Well im saying that i think the Experiment was an Unbirth:31:. Cuz Im prty sure it wasin't a Heartless nor...
  6. JULIO VP

Namine and DiZ

Is it me or Namine and DiZ (AtW) had the chain of memorys thing pland,like did DiZ and Namine knew each other befor Organization XII?
  7. JULIO VP

What if they succeed in Halloween Town?

You now when they pass Halloween Town the Dr. trys to give the hertless more emotino. They got the heart but said they were missing some thing....a "memory" what if they succeed in giveing the Heartless a memory? Would they make a person? [Crazy thot that i gust whant to get out there] ll...
  8. JULIO VP

Early talk of the past in KH1?

In Kingdom Hearts when you pass Atlantica right after you grab the crystal triden to find the key hole theres a cut sene between you and the king of Atlantis.Enyways the king talks to Sora about not iterfiring with other worlds. Then sais "The key disterbs peace and only brings distruction or...
Back