• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JULIO VP

North American KH 3D Commercials

I just saw one and it only lasted 10 seconds. I was kinda expecting more, like the *ting*.
  2. JULIO VP

IGN Interviews Tai Yasue: The Making of KH3D

Been told it's just the breeze.
  3. JULIO VP

Cuz of all these damn emotions! Distraught,Giddy,Awkwardness!
  4. JULIO VP

Sorry, I'll just show my self out. :c
  5. JULIO VP

OH GOD NOOO!!! NOW I'M FLOODING WITH EMOTIONS!!!
  6. JULIO VP

I read the last part of the interview ... without knowing it was going to be a spoiler. And I'm so distraught right now.
  7. JULIO VP

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

I needed this wonderful news!
  8. JULIO VP

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! It probably wasn't willingly. The one who probably had control might have bin Terra. I mean the first thing Braig did when the keyblade was summoned was as if Xheanort had his memories back.
  9. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Im actually going to post it later I have a class soon
  10. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! This made me lol hard also almost finish with the Sitcom Title Sequence
  11. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! o.O OMG ILL MAKE A THEME SONG OF IT!! gee, thank for the distraction for my next class -.-
  12. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Terranort: Thanks Braig for being with me until i had my memories back. Braig: No prob. (Keyblade *stab*) Braig: GAHH..WTF DUDE!! Terranort: WOW sorry hand slipped. :>
  13. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I dont think it was Xehanorts memories that cameback at that time but Terras
  14. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Well actually unknowingly that it would produce a heartless and nobody
  15. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! For now >.> untill the next kh
  16. JULIO VP

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I think the one that got there memories was Terra for the reason that he attacked Braig. Also did anyone noticed that Riku had a Dream Eater emblem on his back.
  17. JULIO VP

KH2 in the Smithsonian

Its okay...you just didnt try hard enuff C:
  18. JULIO VP

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

The battle music for the boss didnt sound that intense. (well from what i could hear -.- )
  19. JULIO VP

KH2 in the Smithsonian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!1 I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN OKAMI OR KH2!!!!!!! D:
  20. JULIO VP

Tales Of The Eliminator

Have Oathkeeper and the HP cheat on (with 3 hp sora) with Immortal Charm and Eternity Charm. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy EEZZYY
Back