• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you?

what would you do if I woke up in your bed? Tell me. then the next person would post and say what would happen if you woke up in their bed, and so on. So, what would you do if i woke up in your bed? D:
  2. R

"evil" spelled backwards is "live"

I notice that "evil" spelled backwards is "live" and "devil" spelled backwards is "lived". Does it means anything? what's up with that? just wondering.
  3. R

What instruments do you play?

i play piano and drums. what about you?
  4. R

Do you rather to be Blind or Deaf?

do you rather to be blind or deaf? and why? i would rather to be deaf than blind 'cause there's so many things to see like nature, movies, shiny stuff, etc.
  5. R

rematch?

if i defeat all members of Organization XIII in this game, then could i fight them again? if so, where can i fight them?
  6. R

What's your favorite color(s)?

Got favorite color(s)? if so, then vote and post what your favorite color(s) are. mines are black, brown and green.
  7. R

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

how did you find out about it? i was like 10 years old and went to buy random video games at walmart. Then i noticed "Kingdom Hearts" and it look interesting. i never thought there would a video game that includes Disney. So, i bought it. yay
  8. R

What are you most afraid of?

mine are getting into car accidents or lose someone close to me.
  9. R

hello

im rent, 16 years old and likes chocolate milk. i joined this 'cause kingdom hearts is the best and would like to make new friends here. um... that's all, i guess.
Back