• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Signature Image Code Problems!

I've been trying to edit my signature which new images out of my photobucket account and haven't had any luck. Every time I paste the image coding it shows up differently and refuses to work. Infact, the link won't show up in the first place! The only problems causing this is with my NoScript...
  2. T

Ansem and Kairi connection?

Okay, in the Ansem reports he talks about he was mayor of Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. Somewhere in the game it shows young Riku and Sora talking about the "new" girl, Kairi. In the conversation I believe they said something about the girl's father being a mayor and how she came on the day...
  3. T

Yaoi Creations

Well this is a thread where you post any cool yaoi pics you've created/edited to make look much cooler. You dig?
  4. T

"'"''Sweeney Todd Fanclub"'"''

Well when you combine Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, a horror movie, and some awesome music, it's bound to be an awesome movie. Every other movie and/or musical is now an epic fail compared to Sweeney Todd.
  5. T

Christmas Sora

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but in KHIIFM, you get to be Christmas Sora, and I need someone to PM or post a good picture of that if they could, please.
  6. T

The []+Sly Cooper Fan Club~[]

Well, the title says it all. If you like Sly Cooper, any characters in the game, or like one of the games, you should join. []+Sly Cooper Fan Club~[] current population: 1
  7. T

A problem with Merlin

Ok, so I've found 3 torn pages, and I know you bring them back to Merlin. But once I get there and try to talk to him, he only asks me if I want to practice my magic. So what do I do?
  8. T

Another thought.

Well, I haven't seen the part of KH where Kairi gives Sora her good luck charm, but, I was thinking in KH2 in inventory once it switches to Sora, it should be in there automatically, and can't be deleted, like the munny pouch you obtain from Roxas. Yeah, I've been doing a lot of thinking today.
  9. T

Something on my mind.

So yeah, yesterday was the first time I visited the official KH site. Anyways, where it said age, when it said Sora and Kairi were 14, Riku is 15,Selphie and Tidus are 13 and Wakka is 15, I was surprised. In my mind, Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Tidus were all 10-12. Selphie, was a year younger than...
  10. T

KH3 possiblity for PS2?

Well, do guys think it's possible? I think they might still make one for PS2. I hope they do, cause I do have a DS, but I prefer my PS2.
  11. T

Your Favorite Name

Like any name. I really don't have one at the moment, so post yours!
  12. T

Deep Jungle Help?

Well, I've gotten to the part where you need to help Jane, but I have no clue where to find her, I keep going in circles.
  13. T

Hey there fellow KH lovers!

Well, I'm obviously new here. Well, if you want to know anything about me, it's all in my profile. I've beat KH2, 4 times just for the love of the game.....but on Easy mode only.:bored: I also own KH1, and I've beaten Wonderland.....but that's it. :lol: Well, you can see I'm a very proud, girl...
Back