• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Who can finish Kingdom Hearts first? Just an idea....

I'm fairly certain this is in the right section, though I apologize if I am incorrect. I was thinking that, perhaps, if anyone is interested, I'd like to find one or two other people who'd like to see who can finish the game first. (We could do it with KHII, CoM, or RE:CoM instead if you want...
  2. X

Impassible doors in Wonderland?

In Re: Chain of Memories, I just started on the third floor, which, for me, is Wondlerland. For some odd reason, in one room there are three doors, all of which are covered in a plethora of vines, making them unable to open. If Sora stands near them, the camera can aim on the vines, but...
  3. X

Somewhat stupid question

I apologize if this has already been discussed; I looked through the other topics and didn't find one with this question. I apologize if I overlooked it. According to Ansem's journal (Kingdom Hearts II), a human being is made up of three main parts: The soul (you/your essance?), the vessel...
  4. X

Naminé Cosplay

This dress only took a few hours to make. No, I did not use any kind of pattern. I know it's too long, but I would have felt kind of slutty wearing anything higher than that. Also, I know her dress is supposed to be shiny or whatever, but the softer fabric was on clearance. Hooray for being...
  5. X

Some Kingdom Hearts sketches

Since I was, tragically, born completely without an imagination, the only things I have ever drawn have simply been copies of others' pictures. I apologize for the lack of creativity. King Mickey: Hannah's Photos | Facebook Goofy: Hannah's Photos | Facebook Sora (I know it's hideous...
Back