• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Big Brother

Any one else watch it? This is my first season watching and its already my favorite show. Discuss if you've been following along with BB11.
  2. M

Michael Jackson Memorial/Life/Music/Death

Discuss. No flaming about him, either. I must say i got teary at most parts, but the thing that really almost got me was when paris went up. Poor girl.
  3. M

What Are You Giving Up For Lent?

I know that not all of us are the most enthusiastic when it comes to religion, namely Christianity, but for those of you who are, this is basically self explanitory. For me, I'm giving up my upstairs shower. X__X (No, i just take them in my downstairs shower now, so don't think im not showering...
  4. M

14 Year Set Guinnes World Record for Guitar Hero

Personally i think GH fails miserably, but i put this up for you people who do like it: 14-Year-Old Sets 'Guitar Hero' Guinness World Record - Switched EDIT: I JUST realized i spelled "Guinness" wrong.... DX
  5. M

Christian Bale goes Ballistic

Bale Went Ballistic - TMZ.com O.O" And i thought having anger issues were bad before... STRONG LANGUAGE. Sorry if its posted already, but I checked and didn't see it anywhere.
  6. M

Song you want to be played at your funeral?

We're all going to die sometime except me so, what song would you want to be played at your funeral when you bite the dust? For me its a three way tie between Knocking On Heaven's Door by Guns N' Roses, Hearts Burst Into Fire by Bullet For my Valentine, or Say Goodnight also by Bullet For My...
  7. M

Ansem II Help

D: HE'S IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried EVERYTHING and he doesnt fucking die. :x Once he uses that god damn Dark Rush i'm totally screwed. Can anyone thats beaten him give me some tips or something?
  8. M

Anyone into airsoft?

I was just wondering if anyone here on the forums has ever played/plays airsoft. I've been playing for about 7 years now, and got 4 guns: Electric guns I have: CA M15A1 JG G3 SG1 T3 K1 with RAS clawmount and foregrip Spring guns: Remington TAC 1 Shotgun with retractable stock Gas guns...
  9. M

Song that best describes you?

For me its a tie between From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars and Breakdown by Seether.
  10. M

Favorite Villain?

Doesn't have to be from Kingdom Hearts, just in general. Post and discuss. For me, Venom. Dude scares the shit outta me.
  11. M

What are you listening to right now?

Youtube - BFMV - End Of Days Meh, put it as a link if you want. Seriously, I think I'm the only person on this forum who like this band, though i'm probably totally wrong
  12. M

NEW Gears of War 2 Combustible Map Pack Trailer

Eh, didn't see it anywhere on the forums so i just thought i'd post this up for you guys: YouTube - Gears Of War 2 Combustible Map Pack trailer
  13. M

Battle of the Locust: Skorge vs. RAAM

VS. Personally i think Skorge is much more badass. But its up to you guys to see who's the better Locust.
  14. M

Richard Epcar vs. Billy Zane, Burton vs. C. Lee

Personally i thought Billy Zane was a much better actor, though imnot saying no credit goes do Epcar for a good performance, i just think Zane was a better Ansem. And as for DiZ, Lee no question. And since i chose to put multiple choice, please pick 1 each. Don't choose Epcar and Zane, or Burton...
  15. M

Which One?

I can only get one or the other: a PSP and BBS or a DS and 358/2. They both look like awesome games, but i'm torn between which one ot get. I can only get a PSP or a DS for Christmas, and then my mom said that's it with the consoles(we have all the next gen AND last gen, including N64 XD) So...
  16. M

3 Favorite bands

Alright i know for a fact its done before, but just felt like reviving a classic thread :D Top 3 Fav Bands/Singers/Music Group/etc. 1. The Killers 2. 3 Doors Down 3. Bullet For My Valentine
  17. M

Cross Country

Does anyone here run cross country or track? My season is almost over and i was just curious because i need someone who i can talk about it with. :D
  18. M

Returning(again)

Hey everyone! :D after being dead without warning for a week(cuz my computer broke again but this time not cuz of a virus) im back an sawmped with randomreplies and what not with email(45 emails,in just one week!!) so ill try to catch up with clubs and sorry to everyone i have been recently...
  19. M

How bout them Red Sox?

So who's been watching the Sox lately? Tell me about what you think. (That comeback against Tampa was pretty nasty)
  20. M

Kurt Zisa

I just can't seem to beat this guy....im a level 65 and i dont know what i'm doing wrong DX anyone got any tips or advice on how to beat him?
Back