• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ven IS Roxas

that already happened in kh1.
  2. M

Big Brother

Any one else watch it? This is my first season watching and its already my favorite show. Discuss if you've been following along with BB11.
  3. M

Anti-Form and ledges

Srsly? xD i must try my hand at this
  4. M

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

This. Atlantica. Goofy glomp'd Sora. Sora Donald and Goffy tickle attacked Tron via Ansem's computer Tron huggled Sora and then jumped into a hole. wtf.
  5. M

Sora is a Heartless?

The Organization doesn't have hearts, yet they act as they do.
  6. M

Revelation of the Unbirth

Well yeah but at the time he had a heart still, so that doesn't make him an unbirth. GA said that memories can act as a substitute for a heart right? Making a Memory Heart. I'm just trying to make sure that Xion could be an unbirth because of her fragmented memories of sora, and repliku could be...
  7. M

well thats what i mean, 'cause fragmented memories make up Memory Hearts... right? :23:
  8. M

Who will you play as in Days?

Axel, Larxene, Saix, Xigbar, Roxas, Xemnas. I havent really gotten to see much for this game, but i know enough to know that i want it REALLLY BADLY.
  9. M

so im a bit confused from all that information, though i read all of it... So, a nobody can have an "artificial" heart, so long as their connection to their CoM is stong? And i just wanna be clear on this bit: Xion is an Unbirth because she is body + soul + sora's fragmented memories (?)...
  10. M

Michael Jackson Memorial/Life/Music/Death

Discuss. No flaming about him, either. I must say i got teary at most parts, but the thing that really almost got me was when paris went up. Poor girl.
  11. M

anyone find traverse town really

ummm... dont you have another thread basically like this?
  12. M

do you think there was any worlds in kh2

so....what's your point?
  13. M

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

This. All except this part, though: Nope. Remember in i beleive one of the first floors, Zexy gave Riku a card? He was the one who was creating the worlds, because if he was going through Sora's memories, all the people would be there, because they're Sora's memories, not Riku's. Riku's had...
  14. M

I'm going to accost you with progress in Re:CoM

Beat the game. On my way to try to get everything you can get in the card. Like all cards and stuff.
  15. M

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

Did you just blow through the level and not bother with any Heartless or anything?
  16. M

At the end of BBS

This.
  17. M

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

I don't know if you're into this stuff, but concidentally I'm gonna be 15 by summer and I'm going to and umpire class to be an ump for little league games. I think it pays like $15-25 per game. So uhh, just a suggestion :lol:
  18. M

Organization XIII Original Names?

K uhh.... Xemnas - Ansem Xigbar - Braig Xaldin - Dilan Vexen - Even Lexaeus - Elaeus Zexion - Ienzo Saix - Unknown Axel - Unknown (probably Ale) Demyx - Unknkown (I think its Dyme) Luxord - Unknown (Maybe Durlo) Marluxia - Unkown (Maybe Lumaria) Larxene - Probably Arlene. Roxas -...
  19. M

So I was reading the french instructions...

wahahaha dingo. I think its because thats a type of wild dog. 'Cause you know, Goofy's a wild dog like that. :36:
Back