• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Official Sims 2 Thread

Im not sure if anyone posted a thread for this...but This game is awesome. Discuss anything. gahh cant wait till sims 3 comes out on Feburary 20th 2009!!
  2. M

Zippers

haha yeah i noticed alot of zippers too, just didnt think mch of it. Yeah i guess it is the artists drawing style. I like itt.
  3. M

Do we know alot about Ven yet?

Sorry im new. So if this was posted before im sorry. anywayy Do we know a whole lot about Ven? He's pretty much going to probably be my favorite character, since he looks like roxas. I've heard rumors hes related to roxas somehow but idk!
  4. M

while in the pod

Yeah but you need food to servive! You cant just live off sleep. And i guess it was a "food chain" of memories. lol. But yeah its just a disney game, your not gonna find anyone taking a crap or something.
  5. M

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Mine was definatly Demyx. Only because of his stupid time limit and his nonstop charge slashing.
  6. M

Too Many Cut Scenes

I kinda like the cut Scenes, they explain alot. but yeah there are WAY to many in KH2. Espesialy When you Roxas.
Back