• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I'm very excited to play each of the three scenarios. I'll be playing in the order of Terra-Ven-Aqua, since Nomura recommended that for best results. It'll be very interesting to see what is essentially three full games, each playing a huge part of a large story from a different angle, with each...
  2. J

Kingdom Hearts: Re: coded Japanese Release Date

I originally read Wikipedia and found this, but we all know that cannot be trusted. So I went out and did some research and found this article. Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded - Japanese Debut Gameplay | WiiNintendo According to that, KH: Re:coded will be released in Japan on October 14th, 2010. The...
  3. J

Nomura Secret Game NOT highly anticipated

I think a decent number of you will remember the thread I posted that Nomura was going to announce a new, highly requested game this year. Well, I just got a link that disproves the "highly requested" part. Secret Square-Enix Game Wasn't Widely "Requested" - PS3 News They are announcing a new...
  4. J

Sony Announcement

Someone beat you to this news. Sorry man.
  5. J

Answer, then close

Will each scenario of BBS have a different ending (centered around whichever scenario you play)? I figure that will be the case, but I just had the thought of not wanting to see the same ending three times. Please answer this question, then this thread can be closed. Thank you.
  6. J

Another Interview from rpglands

Nomura said in the interview that the secret movie was going to be about ten minutes long......damn, that's pretty good.
  7. J

No Text Bubbles?

I doubt it will happen, but it would be cool if they did.
  8. J

New KH game after BBS

He meant that out of Coded, 358/2 Days, and BBS, BBS would be the last one released.
  9. J

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

I could record my lines and email them to you if that works.
  10. J

Vanitas VA Thought....

While Vanitas' actor is still unconfirmed, I just had a thought. Brad Swaile as Vanitas? For those of you who don't know, Brad Swaile played Light Yagami in Death Note. When I heard Vanitas laughing in the trailer I just thought "Crazy laugh....Brad Swaile could do that" I doubt that this...
  11. J

(New?) Voice Actors confirmed

I was looking at the Birth by Sleep article on the KH Wikipedia Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship and according to that, Crispin Freeman and Richard Epcar are both confirmed to play unidentified roles. I searched for proof...
  12. J

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Oh my God! That just makes it look even more awesome! I at least need the NA release to be announced soon so that I can know how long I have to wait!
  13. J

Nomura to announce Highly Anticipated Game in 2010

Nomura announced that he is going to announce a game in 2010 that he says many fans have personally requested. He expects the reaction to the announcement to be huge. Kingdom Hearts III? FFVII remake? Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, here's the link to back up my...
  14. J

Anticipation

I'm more excited for BBS than I have been for a long time for a video game. Every time we get news about BBS, seeing the new stuff just makes me that much more excited about it. And I am SO glad that I got a PSP for Christmas so that I could get it. This time, I KNOW I'm getting BBS, so I...
  15. J

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep world excitement

The Gathering Place (or whatever it's called) where TVA fought Master Xehanort and Vanitas.
  16. J

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] that looks awesome! I hope Jump Fest '10 reveals the NA release date.
  17. J

Original Actors (Also, Hayden Panettiere)

By the time a KH involving Sora as the main character rolls around, do you think the original voices of the main characters will be called back? On another note, I'm sure most have noticed that Hayden Panettiere didn't return to play Kairi in Re: CoM or 358/2 Days (even though it was Xion, it...
  18. J

The scan with Kairi

So far, family has never played an important part in KH. I wouldn't mind if it did (a very amazing fan fic that I read has a family twist in there) but I think it's good that they can do a decent story without family ties. In contrast to what some have said so far, I'm gonna wait for the US...
  19. J

KHRECOM anniversary

I didn't pre-order any of the KH games. I bought KH1 in 2005, bought KH2 shortly after X-mas 2006, and Re:CoM....I dunno, I think I bought it the day it was released.
  20. J

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS Now Olympus Coliseum is confirmed. If there's any more, it'll probably have to be Atlantica, to show why Triton came to distrust the Keyblade wielders.
Back