• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Jiminy Crickets voice actor passed away

not sure if anyone notice this here but the voice actor for Jiminy Crickets; Eddie Carroll, DIED yesterday. May his soul rest in peace and be known as the guy who voiced Jiminy Cricketts. THIS IS NO JOKE HERE!!! :( not sure where to put this, so I put this on the future Kingdom Hearts as he is...
  2. K

KH BbS mentioned in Gamespot

This is a minor thing, but Gamespot inverviews mentioned KH BbS at the end of the Ff13 US release video. You can see it at 8:48 here YouTube - Import Friendly: Final Fantasy XIII . Unfortunately, no released date yet
  3. K

dlc possibility for future kh games

I thought of this after seeing the PlayStation Store. What if S-E gives a possibility of a DLC in the psn store (or Xbox store if they plan on releasing it there)! They could put some add-on contents like play as , weapons only available to download, or the old kh1, kh2, kh Re:CoM for the...
  4. K

RE: Kingdom Hearts 1

RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 I'm not sure if I should put this here or the "Future of KH" but here it goes. I've been thinking about this but this might (5% probably) work. It be cool if Square-Enix and Disney make another KH1. Like Re:Chain of Memories, They will call it Re:KH1. It might go to ps2 or...
  5. K

possible newer enemies? and evolved ones

Ever since watching the scene where the Heartless and Nobodies started to ate hearts after the Ansem explosion, this got me thinking. A nobody is another being who dreams of getting a heart after that scene, the nobody finally succeeded in getting what it wants. But what happens after it...
  6. K

Xion's name

Yeah, I already know that Xion got her name from someone who worked with the KH 358/2 days game. But then I thought of another way how they might (100% possibly not true) have gotten the name Xion okay, first I got this idea by the name of Xehanort which taken out the X can spell No Heart or...
  7. K

Should have joke weapons (for unlocked characters)

Yeah I know that their is no joke weapons to those you have to unlock (with the exception of Xion since she and Roxas are the same) but here is my thoughts. If you add the casual and mystery gear on the unlockable characters, they should have : Casual GEAR CHARACTERS...
  8. K

The"'between" years

I know that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep starts at day 1, year 1 and that Kingdom Hearts 1 starts at day 1, year 10. But what happens in "between years". day 1, year 2 - day 365, year 9 besides the heartless invasion. Was there any newer keyblade master that was never heard about? Care to...
  9. K

Ventus of the past = Roxas of the future

This is just a little theory of mine that I just thought of. The Ventus = Roxas theory might have not been true cause Nomura said Sure I get that, but then something else came into mind. Here is my thought on Roxas=Ventus Difficult to understand? Well here is what I plan to explain: Roxas...
  10. K

Nobodies and Somebodies

My theory is the somebodies that will appear in the new Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep For those who don't know what somebodies are, They are the full humans with hearts of the Organization XIII nobodies. they will feel emotions and have a heart How they became nobodies: When some of a strong...
Back