• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Jiminy Crickets voice actor passed away

not sure if anyone notice this here but the voice actor for Jiminy Crickets; Eddie Carroll, DIED yesterday. May his soul rest in peace and be known as the guy who voiced Jiminy Cricketts. THIS IS NO JOKE HERE!!! :( not sure where to put this, so I put this on the future Kingdom Hearts as he is...
  2. K

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Re: About Ultimania....(Update2)+cover Is it me or is that Master Xehanort's ears in this cover looks like elfs ears. He almost looks like an evil old elf man in the covers
  3. K

KH BbS mentioned in Gamespot

This is a minor thing, but Gamespot inverviews mentioned KH BbS at the end of the Ff13 US release video. You can see it at 8:48 here YouTube - Import Friendly: Final Fantasy XIII . Unfortunately, no released date yet
  4. K

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Lea's hair reminds me of super saiyan and Isa somehow reminds me of sailor moon. Really cool!
  5. K

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

I know right. I guess no khi member has seen this yet or that no one wants to close this yet
  6. K

Who died when?

I think it went like this: Vexen Larxene Lexaeus Marluxia Zexion Xion Demyx Xaldin Axel Xigbar Luxord Saix Xemnas the hard part to tell is Lex and Lar since the CoM is mess-up with Sora and Riku story in different timelines to follow
  7. K

dlc possibility for future kh games

I thought of this after seeing the PlayStation Store. What if S-E gives a possibility of a DLC in the psn store (or Xbox store if they plan on releasing it there)! They could put some add-on contents like play as , weapons only available to download, or the old kh1, kh2, kh Re:CoM for the...
  8. K

10 years.

Your comparing a sci-f tv to a japanese rpg game... eh makes sence on both of them since they both use "special weapon" , "light and Dark side", "yoda=mickey", "potential keyblade wielders = potential jedi", and etc. ~~~~ I believe in the between years BbS-1 is that Ansem SoD was spreading...
  9. K

New Famitsu Scans

after reading most of the comments, I just notice something: Everyone likes Kairi's Grandma then Kairi herself?! Why?
  10. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS that's a good point. That's the only question that answers that the shadow is Aqua
  11. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS This is just getting awesome! I wonder if Hades is going to give Zack something he likes like cloud? That could be the reason Zack is here
  12. K

Olympus World Cut?

The reason they took out Pinnochio world in Days was becuz the ds game card cannot hold that much data in it. The PSP cd has more data storage in it and it will hold the Olympus Colliseum. It's just not shown yet. That's all
  13. K

RE: Kingdom Hearts 1

RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 I'm not sure if I should put this here or the "Future of KH" but here it goes. I've been thinking about this but this might (5% probably) work. It be cool if Square-Enix and Disney make another KH1. Like Re:Chain of Memories, They will call it Re:KH1. It might go to ps2 or...
  14. K

Master Xehanort in Radiant Garden

It kinda looks like MX doesn't even use (or looks like having) dark powers yet. He kinda looks same old human. Braig might have beat him cuz he is a long range person and MX might not reach him cuz he doesn't have any magic element yet
  15. K

New Picture Of Braig.

omg. No scarface or pirate eye patch. Someone must have did this to him to make him look like his somebody. This is so wierd on what I thought about Braig. The only thing I got was right was his weapon. This is so freaky...
  16. K

possible newer enemies? and evolved ones

Ever since watching the scene where the Heartless and Nobodies started to ate hearts after the Ansem explosion, this got me thinking. A nobody is another being who dreams of getting a heart after that scene, the nobody finally succeeded in getting what it wants. But what happens after it...
  17. K

Xion's name

Yeah, I already know that Xion got her name from someone who worked with the KH 358/2 days game. But then I thought of another way how they might (100% possibly not true) have gotten the name Xion okay, first I got this idea by the name of Xehanort which taken out the X can spell No Heart or...
  18. K

Should have joke weapons (for unlocked characters)

well I just thought of this idea in a couple of seconds. I can't think of any idea that would involves Donald and Goofy's true nature
  19. K

Should have joke weapons (for unlocked characters)

Yeah I know that their is no joke weapons to those you have to unlock (with the exception of Xion since she and Roxas are the same) but here is my thoughts. If you add the casual and mystery gear on the unlockable characters, they should have : Casual GEAR CHARACTERS...
  20. K

The"'between" years

I know that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep starts at day 1, year 1 and that Kingdom Hearts 1 starts at day 1, year 10. But what happens in "between years". day 1, year 2 - day 365, year 9 besides the heartless invasion. Was there any newer keyblade master that was never heard about? Care to...
Back