• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Malevolence

Want to feel small?

The human race has existed for 200,000 years. The Earth is about 4.567 billion years old. 7,041,617,079 people live on this earth as of May 31, 2012. 107,602,707,791 have been born since 8000 BC. The human race isn’t even a second in an hour of Earth’s life. You one of over 7 billion in that...
  2. Malevolence

Quick question

Did Organization XIII really have hearts and that Xemnas just told them they didn't? I'm still stumbled on this.
  3. Malevolence

Birth by Sleep money/check order?

Anybody know any websites that do money/check orders for the game?
  4. Malevolence

Translations

If possible, can someone translate the contents like menu, command board, items, abilites, powers etc.?
  5. Malevolence

small question about HP

Does anyone know how long your HP extends too? Because I'm seeing some vids and the bar is not as long as I would hope it would be =/
  6. Malevolence

First Job Interview

I have a job interview coming up next weekend to be a bus boy at a restraunt. I was wondering if anybody had any useful tips in mind for a legitimate interview, like what I should wear, how to act, or how to present myself etc.
  7. Malevolence

Leveling System question

stupid question but in BBS will you be able to exceed your character to level 99 or 100? (whichever's right) or will it be something different?
  8. Malevolence

help?

I am trying to put up a new profile pic but it doesn't seem to work. I dunno if I'm doing something wrong or what. I know it says it must be at 100 x 100 and that's what my pic size is and its still not working.
  9. Malevolence

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

If not please explain why, I'm seeing a lot of people saying "oh this game looks like mad shit" and what not. Give me your opinion =D
  10. Malevolence

I have returned

and no one probably cares :31: how is everybody doing?
  11. Malevolence

Still haven't figured it out yet

Does anybody know in KH1 in the end of the world know what that big machine is for? Appreciate the feedback =)
  12. Malevolence

10 more days!!!

Who's excited for 358/2 days?
  13. Malevolence

I'm back

I was in a psychiatric ward for 8 day's. Wasn't so pleasant. Anyway, how you been guy's?
  14. Malevolence

Don't know if anybody has seen this yet.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpEeN2N2Z04&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed...
  15. Malevolence

Re: CoM CB codes?

Re: CoM CB codes? Does anybody know if there are any codebreaker codes for the English version of Re CoM yet? Any help would be much appreciated.
  16. Malevolence

How far are you in the game?

For those who have it already, I'm in the Olympus Coliseum, level 16. So.. where you at?
  17. Malevolence

Cheat code help!

We'll today I got some codes for the game and now I am confused what to do next, I used codebreaker and put in some codes for KH2 FM in, then I put in the swap magic disc in and swaped it for KH2 FM. And the codes didn't work, is there a specific order you have to do to make the codes work?
  18. Malevolence

KH2FM Abilities HELP!

Does anybody have a list of the abilities learned in the game since I don't understand Japanese?
  19. Malevolence

I just beat RE COM

So when I play KH2FM, will there be added material since I finish both stories on RE COM?
  20. Malevolence

Namine's name

I know she's Kairi's nobody and like all of the other lesser nobodies there name have an X in them but Namine's doesn't. Why is that?
Back