• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

UTADA HIKARU FOR AQUA IDC IF SHES NOT DISNEY OR IF SHE CANT SING THE THEME ANYMORE I STILL WANT HER IN THE GAME
  2. X

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

wat about utadas old man its a good way to get him back on the kh bandwagon
  3. X

master eraqus voiced by utada hikaru im more curious avout english ventus wat if its jessy mycartney oh noezzzzz
  4. X

he looks like this....................
  5. X

how do i delete this post
  6. X

Re: Master Eraxus (?) and Land of Departure sounds like iraqs to me lol well i like how he still wears the armor even though hes a master
  7. X

10 years in the past...

yeah its just a funney coincodence
  8. X

10 years in the past...

they dont age but im guessing that they can change like scars and lol hair dye... jk but they could change inside just maybe not as a phyisical plane... idk what u mean about namine... i just noticed that cloud and namine have the same bangs
  9. X

358/2 Days - Best Buy Limited Edition Packaging

i know when i bought mega man dragon it was gamestop only but cuz game crazy owns gamestop they had it to is it going to be the same with the postcards anyone know?
  10. X

Which keyblades should be in Days?

Bond of flame, Oblivion, athkeeper, Two Accross, the anti form one, Gayblade just for laughs, Ultima weapon, Frenrir and a bunch of new ones
  11. X

PoH = BWHoPL?

this is a littl of topic about the pasword but, sorry if im late, but has anybody considerd that the poh are like royalty among bwhopl. like maybe here are the same type of beings but higher upas they are born for a purpose and not just born with a pure heart, that birht theory also shows why...
  12. X

What if the 14th membe rof the orginazation was ?

i agree with riku-keyblade on this one i have to admit hes right and ur theory is baseless
  13. X

Atlantica in BBS

yes but it could be dark and serious because ariel is a kid and u might see a younger king triton and that would explain about his knowing about a keyblade in kh1
  14. X

If you could be any character in the game who would it be

Axel or KH2 RIKU after he takes of the blindfold
  15. X

Hardest Boss

this may sound week but damn it took me 4 months to beat hades and after that i never died till the last boss as sora because i leveld up to like thirty in the 4th floor
  16. X

If we get to choose which characters

what if there playing styles were like the drives Terra= master Aqua=Wisdom Ven=valor
  17. X

all those keyblades poppin up everywhere

lets just say when a keyblade master (not wielder) dies there key goes to a new heart . and if thats true could a keyblade adapt over time and change forms to the masters type of heart this is all theory but think of riku he has a dark heart and his keyblade reflects it kairi is delicate like a...
  18. X

BBS things i need an opinion on

i know someof wat ur saying but i just needed an opinion of things im missing or things that might help me get a bigger picture
  19. X

BBS things i need an opinion on

ive don som research and ive found some things that i found interesting heres what ive found
Back