• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

TerraxAqua

Don't flame me for this, but if you like love interest/pairing crap, here what I found :p YouTube - Terra x Aqua (Roses And Butterflies)
  2. L

Whose ending has shocked you most?

I just wanna know whose ending has shocked you most. To me, it's Aqua and AtW being alive in the Dark Margin and met each other, so increditble, especially Aqua wandering around there for 12 years.
  3. L

Exchange your superstition

It maybe from your local or your own belief :D 1. Don't sing while you're taking a shower/bath.(I don't know why) 2. Don't play hide and seek in the night as a ghost will play a trick on you, so the seeker cannot find you for so long, like it's making fun of you. I think this supersition...
  4. L

Post pics of your beloved pet!

Let's post the pics of your pet! I start it first ^ ^ This is my dwarf hamster named Puklook :D ^ ^ This one is Pumpui :D At present they were dead because they got very old.. And this is my dog! Her name's Dollar^^ She's about 6 years old now. This pic I took she was 3.
  5. L

When you get bored.. you will...............

list things or post some pic to interpret what you will do when you get bored.
  6. L

For you boys; Aqua vs Tifa

yeah.. as the topic above. Because there's no one create it yet =/
  7. L

How do I make a poll?

please help me :cry:
  8. L

Things that KH characters wouldn't say

Let us post things that our KH characters wouldn't speak Started by me. Xemnas: Let's play Barbies! Sora: I hate Santa.
  9. L

Aqua's voice in English, will it be manly?

Ok.. I know everybody gets tired of such topics; Aqua's voice. Anyway, please listen to me once more >_< My fear has popped up when I think that.. Reno and Axel has the same actor either Jap. and Eng. version Terra's voice is similar to Xemnas or..Xehanort? not sure.. I've never heard this two's...
  10. L

How do you think of the new scans, Days with Xion?

As you've seen at the main page XDD I'm so glad we can see Xion's full stature and her with Axel and Roxas; they're very cute. How did they never speak of her after 358/2 days? edit:and it made me wonder what's she doing with Riku at DI! XD
Back