• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

3D Effects Quick question to anyone who has the game. How are the 3D effects. Does the game take good advantage of it? Is it used more for stuff that pops out or depth? My favorite 3D game right now is Super Mario Land 3D.
  2. I

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

How is the traveling between the worlds? I know it's different with each character, but what is it like. Is it like an arcade shooter?
  3. I

BbS Release Date Announced

This sucks big time. This was the MAIN game I was extremely excited to play before I went away to college. Now I am going to be so busy when it comes out I won't even be able to play it. My anticipation has been completely killed. This is a complete buzzkill killjoy. :(
  4. I

OMG new secret BBS cutscene?!?!?!

Does anyone remember the comedy video that someone did with the Kingdom Hearts 2 FInal Mix secret ending? He used his own voices or something I don't remember what it's called, but it was hilarious.
  5. I

Questions about Coded ....

Hey Check out this link. They have a summary of all the episodes so far. Kingdom Hearts coded - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
  6. I

Master Xehanort's reports?

That was probably just part of his plan to get Terra to fall to darkness so MX could take over his body.
  7. I

Difficulty?

I thought it was just because they were playing through on Proud mode.
  8. I

Trinity Reports

Are the Trinity Reports in Birth By Sleep the equivalent to the Ansem Reports from the main series? I really liked them because they added depth to the story.
  9. I

Trinity Reports

Are the Trinity Reports in Birth By Sleep the equivalent of the Ansem reports from the main series? I always liked them because they added so much depth.
  10. I

New Gangan Scans (Dec '09 issue) (translated)

Does anyone have any idea how many episodes they are planning for Coded? Maybe it will end some time after Birth By Sleep is released in Japan.
  11. I

Xehanort and the door

I was just curious wether or not Birth By Sleep is supposed to answer how Xehanort opened the door underneat the radian garden castle. Did Nomura talk about this particular point at all?
  12. I

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

I am even avoiding all the theory discussions, because I don't want to have expectations based on theories, or have a theory actually be true. LOL
  13. I

Days Ultimania

Aren't the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania books exclusive to Japan, I don't think I have ever seen them over her in America.
  14. I

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

I am not going to go on the forums after BBS is realeased. I will still check out the KH sites every day for news and the NA release date. The only part of BBS I will probably watch is the intro video and maybe some gameplay, but not major bosses.
  15. I

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

Master Xehanort and Xehanort are one and the same. The reason Xehanort from the first two kingdom hearts is so much younger is becuase, Master Xehanort found the fountain of youth. LOL Don't get mad at me I was just trying to be funny.
  16. I

The Origins of the keyblade?

Okay Birth By Sleep is supposed to answer a lot of loose questions about the keyblade right? Well my big question is where did the first keyblade originally come from? Do you think we will find out in Birth By sleep?
  17. I

TAV Promise

Also something about what Nomura said, about how after playing through Birth By Sleep we will see how the further series was inevitable. Interesting.
  18. I

sora and vanitas

exactly also another thing that makes me think it's someone we know, is that he is the only main character in the entire series ( so far ) that wears a helmet to cover his face. Edit: I take back what I said about the only one covering their face, other examples are DIZ and Xemnas and Roxas...
  19. I

sora and vanitas

I believe Nomura said the voice for Vanitas that was used in the trailer wasn't the actually one, They wanted to keep the real one a surprise or something.
  20. I

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

I really hope this doesn't mean that the game won't work on the DS Lite :(
Back