• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Ven's Identity!

You're not contributing either, so YOU can take your bullshit somewhere else. And you still haven't answered my question: What's so awesome/thrilling about these theories? Does that even matter is a stupid reply, by that logic, this board doesn't even matter too.
  2. R

Ven's Identity!

And what's so great about these theories? >_> 90 % of those aren't even well thought.
  3. R

Ven's Identity!

Besides, I bet all those "interesting" theories will be proven false when the game comes out.
  4. R

Ven's Identity!

I find it stupid that so many people care. How about discussing about actual gameplay (improvements)?
  5. R

Ven's Identity!

That's the problem. There are EVERYWHERE! No one gives a sh*t about your crappy theories.
  6. R

Ven's Identity!

No, but discussing about something this stupid is just sh*t.
  7. R

Ven's Identity!

You're speculating every day. -.-' Shouldn't it be boring now?
  8. R

Ven's Identity!

Why do you guys give a shit? Just wait until the actual game gets released (!).
  9. R

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

That's ugly as hell. It has more of a comic book look than anything else.
  10. R

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Fighting Axel was awesome.
  11. R

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Make it harder. Better story pacing, it downright sucked. Some actual exploring. No more boring gummi ships. No more linearity. More Kairi, less Riku. Better story in general.
  12. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread COMIE POMIE!!!
  13. R

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REALLY???!!! what a useful tool!!!!! OMG I WAS SO WRONG!!!!! And of course it's so fun to complete the game 100 %!! Yeey, I'll complete it again!!! /sarcasm
  14. R

Okay I'll state what I hate about KHII: - Too easy - Incredibly linear - Incredibly repetitive - Story was just terrible, some characters were really dull - Some world were just stupid and not fun (like Tron and of course Atlantica) - Magic was seriously nerved, drives were too overpowered...
  15. R

Agreed. This game is garbage.
  16. R

For those who didn't like KH2...

Since KH2 blew IYO... Are you being a little more sceptical about the future games (Coded, Birth By Sleep, Days, eventually KH3)?
  17. R

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

Well, since we're busy telling to each other what ruined KH2, I'd also like to say that I was severely disappointed by the reaction commands. Everyone kept saying before the release how cool and innovating RC were. I always thought they would be spectacular, eye candy, like the Advent...
  18. R

I was talking about the atmosphere.
  19. R

The plot, and lack of magic that KH1 and COM had, ruined it for me.
Back