• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

TAV master mystery

Do you think that their master wears his/her own unique armor to be more secretive, like a chaser? I think so because tetsuay like making secrect identity with characters before introducing them like DiZ and TAV. Any thoughts?
  2. S

358/2 day heartless

I was watching all the riplai gameplay trailers for days and i've notice something interesting about the heartless there although most of you probably already seen it:( : each time a heartless is defeated some will release a heart and others don't. The number on the top left of the screen where...
  3. S

Yen Sid

Is he a keyblade master or use to be one? If that's true then he may even hid some super-strong keyblade of his own but his style would be based on a wisdom/ final form .well anyway to pass on something a person would have to know him/her self? And donald keeps on calling him 'master' soooo...
  4. S

358/2 Day's enemy question

Are lesser-rank nobodies are going to be in Days, including possible designs for others like vexen or maybe larxene? It wouldn't be that hard to make them. The kh wiki said that their names were based on Final Fantasy Jobs such as Berserker, Samurai, etc. so Larxene would comand a...
  5. S

disturbing theory

you know if master xehanort gains all the princess of heart's pure hearts, then he would have met up with kairi. that's kinda scary, being abducted by a old man that can pwn anyone who gets in his way (or imagine even the dark soldier..) and he rants and does some creepy experiment to extract...
  6. S

Theme songs

Do you think utada will make a new theme song for birth by sleep? Probably day will get passion (sanctuary) and coded too. What do you think?
Back