• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Xion and Roxas Scene.

Thanks for clearing it up for me, without being rude. lol, I get confused a lot.
  2. H

Xion and Roxas Scene.

Forget it. I was just asking what was happening in that scene. It goes by fast. EDIT: Oh thanks, Sigma and Advent.
  3. H

Xion and Roxas Scene.

The scene looks like Xion's body is faded, and Roxas sees a keyblade. It doesn't look like either Roxas or Xion is holding it up. :/ I don't know.
  4. H

Xion and Roxas Scene.

Hola. I just watched the TGS 2008 Trailer and I'm a little confused of what happened in the scene with Roxas and Xion talking. What is this showing? It's kind of hard to tell. Is Xion a keyblade? :confused:
  5. H

Third enemy, Unbirths

Cool find. [:
  6. H

BBS: Amor Forms?

Aqua doesn't need armor. She's untouchable. [:
  7. H

Barrier of the Worlds

If you didn't hear the news, Heartless and Nobodies were not created in the time of Birth by Sleep. The new enemies are named Unbirths. And somehow, they are all destroyed before Kingdom Hearts 1 and never seen again.
  8. H

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

An exetremely, amazing theory.
  9. H

Could this be Shion/ Xion

Yeah, I was thinking that was just a "Hint" scene of Kairi seeing Sora and Riku shooting through the sky.
  10. H

xions eyes sortof

Oh! I see her eyes. (25 characters)
  11. H

Terra becomes antagonist?

I wouldn't be surprised if Terra became an antagonist.
  12. H

The Ending Look Real?

Poor Namine in .:Raz:.'s signature. XD
  13. H

Hoodless Shion

Axel: LIKE OMFG, I KILLED BOB, THE ANT. :(
  14. H

Hoodless Shion

To me, it looks like Shion's hood is still on, though you can still see strands of her hair. Possible as black or dark blue.
  15. H

Ive been thinking.... do you think?

I've thought of this before. It's possible. :)
  16. H

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

Awesome. Practically has ALL the facts, and no rumoured theories. :)
  17. H

The Ending Look Real?

I wish all the cutscenes had the same graphics as the Opening and Endings of the games.
  18. H

BBS Prince's

Most likely. If in Birth by Sleep, you ever encounter Kairi, I hope they give her a better role than KH1 and KH2. :closedeyes:
  19. H

The Ending Look Real?

Oh, do you mean the ending of Kingdom Hearts II looked realistic?
  20. H

The Ending Look Real?

I don't understand anything you said. :/
Back