• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

A message to people an the 'Future of Kingdom Hearts' forum

I'm probably going to get de-repped for this, but I'd just like to state something. The future is unknown, who needs to guess at it. Don't you think guessing what you'll do when you're fifty is pointless? Anything can happen, why not just go with the flow? I'm not saying to stop making theories...
  2. I

Little poem that I made up

Take Me Away Take me away to another place Away from the lies, this life... Anywhere Take me away to a place of danger I want to take risks, I want thrill I know that in dire times You'll always be there for me A place of adventure Take me away to twilights's end Descent into the place of...
  3. I

Pokemon

PLOT There has been a sudden decrease of Pokemon in the world. They have been disappearing. Whether they we're killed or not is unknown to the humans. The truth is, that in this hidden place only heard of by Pokemon(think Mystery Dungeon locations) Every pokemon that was ever in a rivalry with...
  4. I

Riku and Xion=Possible couple for 358/2 Days?

What do you think? Crap idea or legitimate prediction?
  5. I

Random points about that may have to do with Xion's existence(NOT quite a theory)

I'm pretty sure there is a similar thread, but here it is. -If you take out the X in Xion, and rearrange the remainding letters (like you do to get the Organization's real names) you could get Oni. Last time I checked, oni meant demon in Japanese. -In KH II, Jiminy's Journal had a line that...
  6. I

Lit ► Twilight

Anyone like those books? I'm sure you do, everywhere I look, I see people that like Twilight. Please, no Breaking Dawn spoilers or Twilight fanatics that are like" HOMG I LUVEEE EDWARD CULLLLENN :wub: !!!!!!!!!!111" And people who can't see past Twilight as a book, and forgot all about the time...
Back