• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Journey

This is my first ever Fanfic, but i do have some writing experience and i will try and make this story as good as possible. This is a revamped version of my old one This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned in the story, but this is another boy's story. This is years after Kingdom Hearts 3...
  2. F

I have returned...after almost 2 years

Hello KHI, my name is Fireflame. I was here about 2 years ago but then i took a long break from foruming. So now I have given this another shot. I guess I should tell you a little about me. I love Kingdom Hearts And I WILL be getting the game on the 7th. I have a Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction that...
  3. F

Tips for members

Members, here's a little friendly advice for you from a fellow member, to help you make your forum life as long and fun as it can be. 1. In the Kh sections PLEASE stop posting crappy theories. Put a lot of thought behind them and make people go oh, that makes sense, i never thought of it that...
  4. F

The Fireflame Q and A Thread

As the name implies, ask me questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
  5. F

What would you do if you were Head Admin?

If somehow Silh made you Head Admin, what would you do? No spam or flaming will be tolerated.
  6. F

My time here will come to a close

I will be leaving this site sometime. I am tired of flaming, put downs and evil jokes upon innocent members here. I cannot stand the constant harassing, and taunting anymore. Some of the members and some of the Moderators/Admins here contribute constantly to the members leaving/suckishness of...
  7. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Adventure

This is my first ever Fanfic, but i do have some writing experience and i will try and make this story as good as possible. This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned in the story, but this is another boy's story. This is years after Kingdom Hearts 3. Crin is a 16 year old boy living on...
  8. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another tale, Another Adventure(please delete this one)

This if my first Fanfic,but i have some writing experience and I will try to make it as good as possible. This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned a little, but this is a different characters tale.
  9. F

please help with RF Online

i have a problem with RF Online. This is a help not discussion thread. I downloaded the game and installed it plus I got through the movie introduction but then it has a picture of a base thing says "RF Online: Episode 2 Pioneers Of Novus Romance and Fantasy Episode 2 Update Part 1 Be Ready...
  10. F

Kingdom Hearts Adventure RP

A scattered dream that's like a far off memory.... Kingdom Hearts is about a boy named Sora who starts off as a normal 14 year old boy in Destiny Islands with his 2 best friends Riku and Kairi. They have dreams for the future but one day a storm washes over the islanda and things happen and...
  11. F

new guy here

hi i'm new here.i want to make some friends here
Back