• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

System Problems...

I really apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I was just wondering if anyones PSP has stopped reading the disc?
  2. X

A little late to point out....

...But after playing KH2 again, I found that the essence of Ven can be seen during Wisdom Form. Yes it's late to point out, but during Wisdom Form, Sora weilds the Keyblade just like Ven. Just thought I'd point that out.
  3. X

This site is not safe....

The site tried to give my computer a virus. Has this happened to anyone else?
  4. X

So... *SPOILER ALERT*

Quick question. Was it ever explained why Braig saw Xion as Ven?
  5. X

*SPOILER* Weird world of light?

What was that thing supposed to be? Was it ever confirmed to be an actual world?
  6. X

An idea about when BBS MIGHT come out in English soon

Guys, I did a little research about BBS and it's possible release date in the US. Last year, Days came out on May 30 in Japan right? Now, when did it come out in the US? September 29. Almost four months. Now, BBS is out and released on January 9 in Japan, and I think the people who say a...
  7. X

BBS hints in Days? *Contain MINOR Spoilers*

People keep talking about hints of BBS in Days, and the only one I can think of is... Xigbar seeing Xion as Ven. If someone can find out the other hints, I would really like to know. The minute this is answered, it can be locked. :)
  8. X

Who is this Vearn?

Is it some ridiculous forum thing, or is he an actual character?
  9. X

Marluxia Second Form

I read on The Kingdom Hearts Wikia page or whatever it is called, and it says there is a girl's face in his second form. Can someone point this out if there is one?
  10. X

Wow...

I just watched the LS fight for the first time on You Tube. That makes feel two ways. One, I want KH2 FM+, Two, NEVER make a boss like that again. What did you guys think of that battle?
  11. X

Just a thought

No, I am not going to repeat the whole Terra= Xehanort theory, but something came in to my head. But this is basically a what if theory. What if Terra DOESN'T turn out to be Xehanort? What if Vanitas turns out to be the Xehanort we know today? What if Master Xehanort turns out to be nice and...
  12. X

Don't know where to ask this..

This is one of my favorite images of Terra. In fact, it is my favorite pic in the KH series. However, I have been confused as to where it first appeared. Does anyone know where this pic came from? The only thing I know is I saw it around the time FM+ was being released. Sorry if this is in...
  13. X

Hi

I have been here for a while, but I am never active. I plan on changing that starting today, and I would like to get to know every one.
  14. X

Don't know if anyone noticed this...

http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/358.jpg Look athe Picture of Axel by the mansion in TT. It looks like Xion does not have a hood on P.S. I am new here and this is my first post so go easy on me
Back