• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Hello again

With recent events in my life, I've thought alot about how and who I am. I wanted to apologize for any way I acted, that may have been immature, rude, or downright bitchy. I had no reason to act that way. I've come to the realization that alot of things I thought were important were in fact...
  2. C

Yes, I'm really leaving :V

I've been thinking of leaving for awhile now, as I had previously stated. No, I was never mad about being banned. I found the whole situation quite funny actually. I was only upset people made assumptions afterwards. I may return someday but for now, adieu. I'd still like to keep in contact...
  3. C

Who else here hates premium cards?

This. 100% Everyone has said they're useless, but unless you don't use sleights or avoid restore they can save your ass time and time again. EDIT: There are premium room cards, ragnarok.
  4. C

Who else here hates premium cards?

People are stupid man. Bman and I tried saying the same thing earlier. Pity, people would rather complain than learn something.
  5. C

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Join the club. I have a wad atm I'm unable to spend if I want DevilSummoner:2. I shee, I shee.
  6. C

Yeah, like I said import. Do it for your wallet. ?????????
  7. C

Meh, money is a complicated issue when it comes to economical differences. You should try the same for BBS/PSP. You guys get ripped of if you're shelling out anything over 60. FYI Hong Kong based sellers can be pretty cheap as well. I get most of my anime from there and yes they do sell NA...
  8. C

Try american sellers and import it. It's cheeper that way. I had an RP buddy from Belgium, she said FFXII went for 60+ over there at the time it was only 20 here. Just put some cash on a pre paid visa, find a Seller that ships to where you live and you're done. S&H prices vary, but if you...
  9. C

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Blonde is spelled differently in differently regions based on gender. Still looking forward to reading more Zizzy. :3
  10. C

Yeah, but I did play it. I ripped on it because IMO it could have been better, but honestly I didn't regret buying it because R&R was fun it put things in prospective. At this point I regret it because I don't play it. I'd have been better of renting. If I had wanted to surprise you I'd praise...
  11. C

.....people still post here? o^0 Ahh well it's been a while since I've taken mine out of my cabinet. At this point, I regret buying it. I haven't been playing it at all.
  12. C

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Kay kay, just send it beforehand in a PM or an email. <3 EDIT: 8D
  13. C

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Hey uh, Zizzy? I volunteer to be your Beta. <3 I thirst for violence. 8/
  14. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Well with all due respect neither do you. You also don't have the right to poke at everything someone says when they don't agree with you. Which 9/10 times, you do.
  15. C

If you don't farm, you have no right to call yourself a KH fan. It's a game, you play it. You skim through it, you miss out on the game itself. At that point it isn't even a game, it's just a movie you have to wait to hit fast forward on. If you didn't like the gameplay,you could have just...
  16. C

People's love of CoM was created mainly by the story true, but you had to have enjoyed the gameplay on some level to sit through it. You wouldn't force yourself through a game. In KH2 the gameplay was horrendously easy. They changed things that shouldn't have been changed and brought in un-...
  17. C

It's a sack of sadness. I replayed a while ago and I don't even remember dieing.....at all. The gameplay failed too. 8/ No, there is no level of importance rising above the other. A great game is the harmony created between a detailed storyline and a fun and enjoyable gaming experience. KH2...
  18. C

I enjoyed Com and KH1. Those games were difficult and made the series. Screw KH2.
  19. C

I think you're wrong. Demyx wasn't a particularly hard boss, the only thing he had going for him were his clones. You can even prevent him from using them if you kill him quickly enough. Xemnas had lost half of his forces. At that point he wasn't being smart, he was being desperate. The...
  20. C

He's not a pacifisst sissy. He just sucks at combat and realizes that, so he avoids confrontation. Would you fight someone even when you knew they would cream you? :/ No they don't. It's disgusting thinking that way too. Just because Roxas wanted to go find Sora and learn the truth about what...
Back