• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

TAV "Friend" Thingamabob

This has been said many times, but because your somewhat new, its ok ^_^. But yeah, i believe that Terra is Going to Be the Xehanort me know.
  2. J

A BBS Think Tank for Theorists

They are Chasers Maybe. "Concept Video" They ARE Apprentices of a Powerful Keyblade Master. So far, only there names are Equal. MX is an Evil dude who wants to make chaos. Mickey is an Apprentise to Master Yen-Sid Because when time goes on your have to age. He will somehow Mix With DS or...
  3. J

VAT Friendship?

"Cough" Donald was going to stay with Riku
  4. J

Ven Roxas Theory

The more and more i think about 358/2 Days, and how it Chorosponds to Memories, i keep thinking something. Scratch the whole, Ven heart in Sora thing. Lets say Ven's Memories in Sora =D I know, i had a Facepalm Moment as well ^_^
  5. J

Ven Roxas Theory

Sorry "Hug" Heres a Cookie ^_^ He was even thinking of her when he was a Heartless, now thats Love.
  6. J

Ven Roxas Theory

I will bet it will be a Plot Hole that will never be Discussed. =D Edit: Sarcasm my Good Friend ^_^. I knew you made the same post.
  7. J

Ven Roxas Theory

WOOHOO! Someone made a thread about it!!! I am 100% towards this. I meen we dont know what is going to happen in the series, but as far as we know, this could happen! Crud, i hope i haven't forgot anything to do with "How to form a Nobody." It is haha. ^_^ EDIT: Right Here Roxas Emotions 2.0
  8. J

Xehanort

Err... No no, you got it backwards.=D Though KH2 Was more Towards KH3. KH2FM+ was more Toward BBS. Though it showed us what to expect in the game, it was just concept, and most the things in it aren't going to be added. So, just wanted to point that out ^_^
  9. J

Xehanort

Ill just Put something from last post on this. ^_^ Anyways, who knows =D. Terra i believe might or might not. Just something that i think wont happen =D
  10. J

VAT Friendship?

Jack here =D, Im hoping its not gonna be a 3-some or something.. =| All jokes aside, I believe that They have to be friends. If its anything, i think it would be. But who knows. ^_^ Edit: Actually just a thought, i believe that Maybe Terra is Jealous of Aqua because of ven/Aqua...
  11. J

bbs having another story?

Omfg... Just im so sad atm.... Micheal Jackson died. =( God... Anyways, i think that Aqua will have one of the best story lines as well, because of her mystery with the Armor.
  12. J

bbs having another story?

Hello Friends, Jack again =D, I think that it would be like this for me. Aqua/Ven/Terra. In that order, because i believe Terra will have a Awesome Storyline. Not saying the others wont either ^_^
  13. J

Xion, Ven, Roxas Theories (Do they go here?)

Im pretty sure that in a interview or something it stated that if the soul is missing, then the person just dies. But im not sure, its been ages since ive read of them :23: But i see what your getting at :lol:
  14. J

Will the 358/2 Days DSi bundle hit the US?

Wow, i have no idea what you just said, or how its relevant to this topic =/. Please rephrase xD
  15. J

Did Diz and Mickey meet earlier?

Ansem the Wise and Mickey were Friends long before COM. I dont want to ruin the series for you If you really want to learn more, play KH2. =D Edit: Snap Raz beat me xD
  16. J

Where did i say it was wrong xD. I complemented them. Thats it. But, im sorry again for that, and i guess it will take me some time to get used to the Forums here.
  17. J

Sorry my fault, haven't been here in forever. Im just used to helping out people that are unsure about things. Sorry again, and ill remember that. Off trac, Just wanted to say, that was a good suggestion for your first post! And welcome to KHI
  18. J

BBS Bundle

Hey people me again xD, First off i would like to say that Birth By Sleep is a very anticipated game to the fans. As far as new people liking Kingdom Hearts because of it, i will doubt it a little. What alot of people were thinking though when it was said to be a PsP game was "I need to get a...
  19. J

Disney Princess's

like Audo said, Ven could be, but who knows.
  20. J

Disney Princess's

Thats what i thought, it was just some tripy thing they did. I guess if they wanted to make it more accurate, they could call them Peoples of Heart
Back