• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dlppictures

Why I can no longer play Dream Drop Distance, and fear I may not be able to play KH3

I bought 2.8 FCP, I came home and played 0.2, then watched χ-BC, as those were the new additions to KH. The next day I booted up DDDHD with some anxiety, as I had been told the game would now be 60 fps, which I am personally not a fan of. Everything looked normal at first, but that could be...
  2. dlppictures

Differences between versions

So I've just bought the Japanese version of KHII and plan on making a thorough playthrough of all 3 versions and discover as many differences between the versions as possible. And I'm not just talking about the obvious Final Mix changes like: CoM Org member fights; Roxas fight; Lingering...
  3. dlppictures

Who here have no damaged _______?

Fist a little backstory. Yesterday, I finaly got myself to finish my low lvl playthrough of KH2FM. (lvl 28) The reason why was to unlock LS, so I could see how quick, he would kill me. (Answer: 25 sec in 1 hit.) Okay that worked, so I loaded my lvl 99 save up, and started fighting him again, +...
  4. dlppictures

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

Hey Guys! :> As the title says, I got them in the mail today, and I will try and scan them as soon as I get the chance. Though I've got to say that my japanese is very basic, so I will only softly translate the scans, and write them in the post next to the pages. If you want the translations...
  5. dlppictures

Fanfiction ► Saïxs first appearance.

The waves slowly echoing on the empty beach. Walking down the beach, he wrote in his book. He stopped in front of the water and looked out towards the Horizon. The silence of the Dark Margin would soon however be ruined. The man in black started walk back to the Castle. "Thud!" Zexion turned...
  6. dlppictures

KH RE: Chain of Memories. THE English Fandub.

(Intro) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories - THE English Fandub (Episode 1) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - RE:COM - THE English Fandub - Episode 1 (Episode 2 part 1) YouTube - KH:RE:COM - THE English Fandub - Episode 2 - Part 1 (Episode 2 part 2) YouTube - KH:RE:COM - THE English Fandub...
Back