• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ys I & II Chronicles (Ys I and II remake) headed to PSP, so is Ys VII, EXCLUSIVELY!

Ys VII Scan 1 Ys VII Scan 2 Ys VII info - Ys 7 is set about half a year after 6. - A long time ago Altago was ruled by five clans - the people of the sea (Edona), earth (Shanua), fire (Segram), wind (Kairos), moon (Isuka). The five races worship the five dragons, and peace was maintained...
  2. C

Level-5 to localize the entire Professor Layton series.

From the GDC floor: "Level 5 has confirmed that they are going to localize the entire Professor Layton series. They are working on localizing the second game right now!" Link Im pretty sure a good few of you will really appreciate this news, some more than others ;) Personally I have never...
  3. C

What KH game do you want more? 358/2 Days, BBS...... or Coded?

Well TGS came and passed. Aqua gameplay was shown, Xions identity was revealed (well, her face), pants became wet... So, taking recent info into consideration, which KH game do you want the most? For me, Days...
  4. C

Your Top 5 Favorite RPGs Ever.

^Topic Not 10, not 15, only 5. I know its hard, but deal. 1. Ys- The Oath in Felghana (PC) 2. Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES) 3. Alundra (PSX) 4. Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX,PSP) 5. Ys- The Ark of Napishtim (PC)
  5. C

Chain of Memories a side story or relevant to the whole story?

^Topic I have CoM but its in Japanese (RE:CoM) so I wont be able to understand it. I just finished KH 1 and I want to play the game that actually continues its story. I would assume that KH 2 is the actual sequel but I've heard people say CoM is the actual sequel (KH 1/2?). So Im not sure...
  6. C

So, which are you hyping more? Birth by Sleep? of 358/2 Days?

^Topic Im hyping 358/2 days more, no big reason, I just play my DS more so yeah.. EDIT: Coded is involved aswell, so if your hyping Coded more, then by all means post it.
  7. C

Soooo.. Who's "Hands down, pants off" getting BBS and/or 358/2? JPN or ENG?

^Topic I want both extremely bad, so I will be getting both JPN and ENG releases of both for sure. Winter couldn't be coming any slower....
Back