• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Recommend me an anime series

I've just finished watching fullmetal alchemist and wouldn't mind getting into another anime series, does anyone have any good recommendations? Recently I've seen: Escaflowne Evangelion Started watching naruto but too many fluffing fillers Bleach (same as above) So I guess I don't like...
  2. R

Games you have trouble playiing again

I finished persona 3 portable today for the third or so time (including the times when I've beaten the ps2 fes version) and for some reason I searched online for the main characters fate after the ending. Why the fluff did I do that. Finding out that: this just left me with no reason to play...
  3. R

Tips for vanitas battle

I'm currently playing as Ven and he's at level 43. I've got faith, mega flare, ars arcarum and curaga...maybe something else, can't remember. It's still a hard ish battle, so does anyone have any tips on beating him? Oh and i'm on proud mode.
  4. R

Perks of the Job

For those who work, what are the perks of working there for you? :) I work at a cinema and whilst it's alright, the perks of it make up for the crap times i.e. when twilight is on and the place is overun by people in team edward and jacob shirts. We get free movies, discount on the food and...
  5. R

Teeth

I can honestly say that teeth is the least tasteful film I have ever seen. I have seen my fair share of gross films but I had to look away at some points. It might have something to do with the fact that this is pretty much a feminist film that has male genitalia being bitten off and urgh. So...
Back