• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

BWHoPL?

Okay, Last time i checked, it was Princesses of Heart. When did it change to Beings With Hearts of Pure Light? Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?
  2. F

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? I forgot about the second Demyx fight. That was a pain too. I hated the Water Dance, the attacks were easy. I had more trouble with Xaldin on Normal Mode than on Proud Mode though.
  3. F

358/2 days... meaning?

Well, I'm gonna agree with the people who think it's 358 days in the Organization and then the remaining 7 days were the beginning of KH2. What I want to know is, where was Roxas from the time Sora became a heartless to the time he joined the Organization? If there is an explanation please tell...
  4. F

Organization XIII Original Names?

Xemnas-Ansem Xigbar-Braig Xaldin-Dilan Vexen-Even Lexaeus-Aeleus Zexion-Ienzo Saix-??? Axel-Ale Demyx-Edym Luxord-??? Marluxia-Lumaria Larxene-Elenar Roxas-Sora
  5. F

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

I would make the game harder as well. I would fix the fire spell, and make the items sell for more than they do right now. It always bugged me how you can only sell the "save the king/queen" weapons for like 10 munny. alot of the items should be worth more. The buying system is satisfactory though.
  6. F

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? I would have to agree with the rest of you guys, fighting Xaldin was pretty hard. Another part was when you have to play as Riku during the final battle with Xemnas. The first time i did that, Xemnas's clone knocked me on my ass so many times...
  7. F

Theory on Xion (redone)

Wow. This theory is way far-fetched. I'm pretty sure the people who posted before me said enough to refute the theory. Sorry, I just don't see this happening.
  8. F

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

It's not likely that Naminé is an unbirth. Keybladelegacy was right about how Naminé was created. I really don't think she's an Unbirth.
  9. F

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

ugh. There is too much speculation for my liking. Don't get me wrong though, i understnad why people speculate; I'm just tired of it. I'm not even sure what info on the new games is true and what's false. People are throwing out theories and then explaining with all kinds of info i had never...
  10. F

I noticed something about Destiny Islands...

Yah. It's not too important WTW's pictures pretty much say it all. It's just th angling. btw, i like your avatar WTW
  11. F

Did anyone notice this?

It's most likely a ranking system.The symbol reprisents their master. The reason Terra has a gold one is probably because he's most advanced or higher up than Aqua and Ven. Don't get you pants in a bundle it's nothing too exciting sorry! :)
  12. F

Extra Pods

Well, the thing that sets the Org. apart from other nobodies, is that they remember all of there emotions and formers selves. maybe when Xemnas was created he found the Organization members and got Naminé to aid/resurface their memories in the pods thus creating the current Org. members we know...
  13. F

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Besides Atlantica and Space Paranoids, I'd say the whole money system. The whole store is a rip off. You can only sell stuff for like 10 munny or whatever and than buy stuff for like 800 munny or way higher prices. I hoped they would have improved on that. Synthesis was good though.
  14. F

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

Hmm, I think it was healed part members 146 times. I wondered why it kept track of that.
  15. F

Mickey's Help

No. What i posted before was right. I'm sitting here reading it out of my Official Kingdom Hearts II Strategy giude. (Don't freak out anybody. I beat the game without the strategy guide and figured out all the secrets, then i got the straregy guide. I'm not a cheater i promise. Being a cheater...
  16. F

Mickey's Help

Well, i'm pretty sure you got the boss fights he appears in but i've got some other info. The odds of King Mickey appearing to help you decrease with every use of the little critter. The first time you die on one of the specified boss battles, he has a 100% change of appearing. If you continue...
  17. F

I can't decide.

Yah. I know its annoying as heck, but you gotta do it. Sorry! :)
  18. F

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

Hmm. Saix for sure. The first time i saw that battle was at Disneyland. (I had beaten Kingdom Hearts I already but i had no idea KHII existed) I was in Innoventions, and I saw this guy fighting Saix and i was like "WTF is up with all the explosions and weapons and new clothes and attacks and...
  19. F

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Just a random tidbit: If i remember correctly i believe Zexion's "book" is called a "Lexicon." I just thought i'd throw that out there.
Back