• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New NA/EU Boss

.erased..........................................................
  2. C

Birth By Sleep wins E3 Awards

erased...........................................
  3. C

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

erased..............................
  4. C

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

erased................................................
  5. C

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

I loved how Demyx had his own inner monologue that the audience, for whatever reason, got to listen too. He was the only one who did that, too. I have to admit though, that for me, Roxas's "icecream" line made the whole scene quite narmy afterwards. Can't the boy stop thinking about ice cream...
  6. C

No, let's end it.

What the hell, haven't done this in a while. I never exactly completed it, so I guess some input is what I'm lookin' for, along with the nuts and bolts. It'd be nice to get rid of the psd. file finally.
  7. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World Tch, yeah. Shadow Ramen, Shibu-Q, and Udagawa had to be the worst. Most of 'em wanted either Shadow or Dark Matter. Well, usually I like to use pins that have at least 2 hands and a little bit of everything else, y'know? Just to be safe. I...
  8. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World Sheesh, getting 100% on something as simple as items is becoming a more and more daunting task with each item I finally acquire; quest items seem to be sprouting outta no where wherever I look. Pins are a whole 'nother level of hell...
  9. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World It's an MP3 player. His headphones are wireless, as far as I can tell. Aliens don't need another DS around; thus why they're called aliens. I got one when I left my DS on the couch. Makes things fair for those who either don't own a second...
  10. C

Help/Support ► ...that suicide is painless. It brings so many....

Well, depending on what kind of job Karate takes up in the Army, it might not be a bad thing. A relative of mine's in the Army; enlisted years ago. She's in Iraq right now, and she's mentally fine. According to her, before she joined the army she rarely stood up for herself, but afterwards she...
  11. C

Help/Support ► ...that suicide is painless. It brings so many....

Though Rain was the first to use it. Have a nice time in boot camp.
  12. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends with You | It's a Wonderful World Well first off, what pins are you using? Specific names, I mean.
  13. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends with You | It's a Wonderful World Well, if we're going to speak of hilarity, Another Day is our prime subject. That thing was a treasure trove of funny. I'd be very pleased if Square continued making those "extra episodes" within their games.
  14. C

The World Ends with You

Naughty. Anyway. Love this game; reason why I bought a DS.
  15. C

UPDATED w/Scan: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

Queen of Hearts. Luxord. Card Knights. The irony burns. Anywho, May you say? Sounds sweet.
  16. C

Yo.

Oh look, fanarts. Comment, critique, whatever you want.
  17. C

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Button mashing. I will admit that learning how to control both characters to your advantage is a great way to get the most out of your game. Plus, it generally makes things challenging.
  18. C

Try it on Easy. You still get the feather, no matter what the difficulty level, I think.
  19. C

So, Pao, what are your thoughts on the game?
  20. C

Noo sucks.

Happy belated B-Day Kris, a.k.a Audo. How the frick did we forget this? I blame Noo.
Back