• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Why does everyone assume that there will be another BBS?

Can someone explain this to me please? I think I missed it when we came up with this. Thanks. =)
  2. M

Based on the BBS secret movie....

...can we assume ATW was sent back to the realm of darkness after the kingdom hearts encoder exploded?
  3. M

*spoiler-ish*memories of xion.....?

Re: memories of xion.....? Dude I would put this in spoiler boxes. IDK to your question though, that seems kinda strange.
  4. M

VTH=SRK

^^^^^ Well I think Audo used to say all the time that Riku thought of home and he got that keyblade or something like that. If he comes in this thread, then he could explain what I was trying to say.
  5. M

An Aqua Theory, Finally

Well I doubt Aqua would protect DS. Doesn't seem right.
  6. M

10 years in the past...

I don't think they're supposed too, but it kinda looked like Namine did.
  7. M

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

Man Xibar's gonna pwn soooo hard.
  8. M

soul = birth; unbirths = soul + heart; unbirths made of memories

Even though I don't really like it, his theory could still kinda work. Someone said that the unbirth symbol had three segments. Those three segments could stand for memories, light, and darkness. And they're all empty, sooooo....he could be right. All those 3 elements could be gone. EDIT: This...
  9. M

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Xigbar...Shooting and Space/Gravity Powers FTW
  10. M

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

That's all I had to say. I said I got beat to the punch because Audo had already explained it.
  11. M

^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly!
  12. M

Because just as Audo said, he probably lost his memories of wielding. Go on with what?
  13. M

You know that when Xehanort was found, he didn't have any memories. So maybe when Terra+MX turned into Xehanort, he lost the ability to wield them, or forgot about them. The master of Aqua, Ven, Terra. EDIT: Dang, beat to the punch!
  14. M

Oh, guess I didn't see that interview or whatever. But anyway, thanks.
  15. M

Hey Audo, I'm a little confused on what you said. When you said Sora touched Riku's light and took the keyblade. Where did you get that from? I'm just confused.
  16. M

i think xion ...

Here are some vids showing Xemnas finding Roxas. YouTube - Xemnas & Roxas YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: A New You (English Subs) I hope this helps clarify some things. EDIT: NVM Noo Monkey got it right on the page.
  17. M

time/age difference confusion

Yea I see what you mean. Maybe something happened to Malificent to were she was unable to go after some of them. Then she start reorganizing and met up with some of the other Disney characters before KH1. Then they start going after them again.
  18. M

I guess I was wondering how Malificent knew about Alice if she wasn't even born yet. But if time does pass differently I guess this wouldn't matter.
  19. M

Yep that's what I'm talking about.
  20. M

I still don't understand the thing about Alice.
Back