• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

That was just too funny!!! I actually read this on fanfiction.net, but I didn't post on there (I don't have an account). Well, whatever, this was hilarious. Leave it to Axel to get drunk, black out, and then try to kill everyone by blowing them up with fireworks, but, then again, I would...
  2. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► The Dilemma (FF XIII and FF XIII-2)

Oh man, that was funny. Hope really does need to shut his front door, seeing as anyone and everyone can and has just walked in; part of me was waiting for the Kingdom Hearts gang to just walk in and confuse everyone. Also, I liked all the jokes about the game, especially Snow's temporary name...
  3. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

Okay, I have finally gotten around to reading this, and, as usual, it was very funny. I loved it when the tribal people thought Demyx was David Bowie; he does look like David Bowie. Also, I liked the summer update; Vanitas is a terrible co-host, and the story of Auron getting drunk and...
  4. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► The Dilemma (FF XIII and FF XIII-2)

Aw man, that was funny. I liked reading the fan reactions to the game, especially the last one; that made me laugh. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
  5. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Operation Bandana (FF XIII)

Re: Opperation Bandana (FF XIII) Didn't you already post this story? I could have sworn that I have read this before. Anyway, it was still funny. Man, Snow is a total idiot; a smart person would have thought to dye their hair back to a normal color, but not him. Anyway, gret job, and I look...
  6. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Better Left Un Answered (KH)

Wow, where the heck have I been? I am really backed up on these stories; I have to go through the last few pages to see what stories I have missed. Anyway, that was funny. I felt really bad for Axel for having to explain that to Roxas and Xion; it would have been easier for him to give them a...
  7. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► ~Tales of Darkness~ KH xiolio_tiessa628/luap911 fanfic collab

Holy crap, that was awesome! I am so glad that things are back to normal. I was seriously getting very angry at Axel for all the crap he had pulled; after a while I was really ready to see him get his ass kicked by all the people he had wronged. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more...
  8. TwilightRiku_13

Seriously, Axel needs to get the crap kicked out of him for messing all this up. He's just lucky I'm not there because I would have put him in a coma. Anyway, I knew that things were going to go bad from worst. How is Roxas going to get out of this? And will the Org. get there to save him...
  9. TwilightRiku_13

Okay, it's official, Axel is a complete and total douchebag. Leave it to him to royally eff up all the worlds with his actions. So, what is he gonna do now? And where the hell is Roxas? Seriously, I have a feeling that things are going to get worse before they get better. Anyway, great job...
  10. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

Okay, that was weird. Why would Riku just give up and admit that he is insane just like that? I mean, it just seems so out of character for him. Hell, he resisted the darkness in his heart for so long, and, when he finally gave into it, he had a totally legitimate reason; here, it's just like...
  11. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► The Three Little Keyblade Wielders and the Big Bad Unversed (A BBS Fairytale)

Ha ha ha!!! That was funny. The quote about the hair on their chins made me laugh, but I do hope Terra doesn't grow a beard; it would look terrible. Anyway, great job.
  12. TwilightRiku_13

Anyway, I'm glad to here that Riku is going to cheer up and get better, but I can't shake the feeling that those feelings will be short lived; I have a feeling that there will be more trouble. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
  13. TwilightRiku_13

Oh my God, poor Riku!!! Please, please just let him go home; he has been though enough on that world. Man, Constance is really getting on my nerves. Her whole innocence facade is really wearing thin on me; I so hope that karma hits her like a ton of bricks. Anyway, great job, and I look...
  14. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Rapture (BBS/Bioshock)

Grrr, I so hate that Sofia Lamb woman; she just irks the hell out of me. Man, things are getting really crazy now. They have crazy Splicers on their tail; I hope that they can get away. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
  15. TwilightRiku_13

Holy crap, this is totally insane. I really like your details to the surrounding area, even if it was a bit disturbing. I really don't like that blond lady, especially at the end, when she was messing with Terra's head. Can't think of any improvements, the whole chapter was great. Anyway...
  16. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

Okay, that was strange. The people in the illusions, were they Riku's parents? I have a feeling that they are. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
  17. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► Xion's departure

Aw, that was very bittersweet. I hated seeing Xion go, but it was necessary for Sora to wake up. So, was that just a one-shot? Sounded like one. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
  18. TwilightRiku_13

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

Aw, Riku Replica is falling in love with Kairi!!! That is so cute, now the real Riku can be free to go after Namine. Man, I hope the real Riku comes back soon; I would really like to see how everyone reacts to two Rikus. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
  19. TwilightRiku_13

Holy crap, what the hell just happened? Wow, I had a feeling that Leota was going to die, but I didn't expect it to be so sudden or so grisly. I can't say I expected decapitation, I more expected poison or something more subtle. Anyway, that was a good chapter. I am really intrigued now; I...
  20. TwilightRiku_13

Okay, I finally got around to reading this, and, I gotta tell you, I am really freaked out by this crossover. The ending was just flat out crazy. So, what is the whole premise of BioShock? I really don't follow the game. Well, even though this is pretty strange, I could actually follow this...
Back