• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

the damaged armored person

I'm talking about the armored guy in one of the pics for KH2FM. His helmet is partly broken to where you can see part of his face. Since Nomura said that none of the characters in the teaser at the ending of Kingdom hearts 2 is sora, could it be that its sora's relative? His son!
  2. D

last few synthesis items help

I need a lucid shard and an energy shard to complete the collection. Please tell me where to specifically find it (what worlds, and what monsters, and where in the world, which section of the world). Thanks in advance!
  3. D

Scary Movie 4

Anyone excited for Scary Movie 4 like I am? It's gonna be super funny.
  4. D

Malificent?

What ever happened to Malificent? I was hoping on finishing her off in KH2. Is she still roaming around planning to take over the worlds with heartless?
  5. D

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prelude

Do any of you guys think the prelude to Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be any good?
  6. D

Question about Xemnas

What lvl should I be before fighting the last Xemnas battles?
  7. D

Hardest Boss so far

Who was the hardest boss for you so far? I'm still on Xigbar. I can't beat him! I need help please
  8. D

Whos the baddest dude?

Who's the baddest dude in any Metroid game? Explain why.
  9. D

eggs

I like eggs!!!!!!:D
  10. D

Master Chief or Samus Aran?

Who do you think pwnz all? Master Chief from Halo or Samus Aran from Metroid Prime?
  11. D

Mario Party 100

Do you think the Mario Party series will continue to Mario Party 100? I think it will since like 3 Mario Party games have come out in 1 year.
  12. D

Best male character in games

Who's the best
  13. D

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

Has anyone with Kingdom Hearts 2 unlocked the secret ending?
  14. D

The Cast of KH2

THIS IS KIND OF A SPOILER FOR THE CHARACTERS OF KINGDOM HEARTS 2! Haley Joel Osment .... Sora (voice) David Gallagher .... Riku (voice) Eddie Carroll .... Jiminy Cricket (voice) Wayne Allwine .... Mickey Mouse (voice) Jim Cummings .... Pete/Winnie The Pooh/Tigger/Scar/Ed (voice) Hayden...
  15. D

This is Official

Square-Enix has officially confirmed a "Pirates of the Caribbean" world for Kingdom Hearts 2. Visit www.ign.com for more info on it.
  16. D

new theory on BHK

I think that BHK may have something to do with the organization. As seen in "Deep Dive," the Enigmatic Man talks to BHK and says, "He looks just like you." BHK might have been hired to kill Sora, and then changes good as seen in some KH2 videos, like BHK defending Sora from Axel.
  17. D

Saw Ii

The most suspenseful movie of the year is coming out, SAW II! I so wanna see that movie. SAW I was the best movie ever!
  18. D

Free Gmail giveaways

I am giving away 100 free gmail invites. I just need your email and I will send you the gmail invites.
  19. D

Keyblade Masters

If there can't be two keyblade masters, then why is the BHK carrying the two keyblades and Sora is carrying a keyblade too.
  20. D

Whos excited?

Whos excited for KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!! ?
Back