• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH:CoM help (I would have posted in the general help thread, but that hasn't been touched in ages.)

I'm currently replaying KH:CoM(GBA version) after a long time and I'm on Destiny Islands (12th floor) and I just need 1 more map card to move on with the story (any map card with value 9). Unfortunately, whenever I defeat enemies, they don't drop any cards or anything at all, for that...
  2. A

everyone hates alphabetguy

i could bet five dollars that everyone on this site hates me -.- >.< <.> <.< >.>
  3. A

windows help

HELP i lost my password for my administrator profile with all my saved items on it and i don't know how to get it back. now i'm stuck here using guest profile.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!?!?
  4. A

what happens if you get reported/ banned?

what would happen if i get reported or banned?
  5. A

need free psp game downloads

can someone tell me what site to go to to download a psp iso or cfw please
  6. A

kingdom hearts windows xp desktop themes

does anyone know a good place to get kingdom hearts windows xp desktop themes? i cant seem to find any good ones on google
  7. A

the worst character in kingdom hearts

who do u think is the worst character in KH?? for me itd hav to be oogie boogie...........dammit that SACK is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!
  8. A

KH2 Final Mix+

is kh2 final mix+ really coming out in english..if so then when???? cuz i want it very badly
  9. A

Signature

how do i get a cool signature like every1 else???
Back