• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FangirlfromHell

Height Theory

I had no idea where else to put this general question about Kingdom Hearts. It only really pertains to a certain group of characters though. What would be good theoretical heights for Lingering Will, Maser Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Apprentice!Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Terra? I get that...
  2. FangirlfromHell

Carol and the Great Frost Beast Prologue Draft

This is the first time I have ever shared this piece with anyone. My only wish is that you enjoy what I have managed to write and maybe offer some feedback. Example of good feedback would be asking questions that I should address in this chapter, details I should flesh out more, details I should...
  3. FangirlfromHell

Pilot Trophies! Woo-hoo!

I finally managed to get an S on at least one mission for all routes! What is the best policy when dealing with the EX missions though? It's like they ask the impossible with some of the requirements. I also seem to be missing one blueprint but I can't figure out which one it is. I'd also like...
  4. FangirlfromHell

Do you count Deep Space as a true world?

I can not consider Deep Space itself to qualify as a world in the least. It is a place you visit but not a world. Deep Space is just a ship, much like Captain Hook's ship in the first game. The difference here being that Hook's Ship counted as three/fourths the playable area of Neverland where...
  5. FangirlfromHell

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Volatile Earth WIP

Here is the link for any who are interested to the final version of the prologue and chapter one of this story. Than you Cinder for giving me the courage to actually post the link with such a lovely comment about the WIP version of the story. Shrouded Earth - Chapter 1 - Fangirl_Shenanigans -...
  6. FangirlfromHell

Rumble Racing: Trouble on the Track

As the title says, I am having trouble with Rumble Racing. Specifically on the Grand Spree and the final Course. For some reason with Aqua these two courses are extremely difficult whether it be in Disney Town or even getting the 5 laps under 5:00 for the Mirage Arena. Does anyone have any...
  7. FangirlfromHell

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: The Ice Cream Collection

What I usually do is I will go where they spawn with a deck full of nothing but Magnega spells. Gets you the maximum amount of payoff for the least amount of having to hunt them down. Thankfully this method works for all three characters though with Terra it's best to equip Treasure Trove or...
  8. FangirlfromHell

Update on BBS.

On my PS4 run I'm also doing it Aqua, Ven, Terra. Mostly because I'm petty and want Terra to be the one who gets the Million Dream's Award sequence. So far all I have left for Aqua is Mirage Arena business and finishing up Rumble Racing. I'm not dealing with the bonus bosses until I clear all...
  9. FangirlfromHell

Lingering Will: Lingering Trouble

The Lingering Will, probably the most difficult non-data Organization fight in all of Kingdom Hearts II. This guy has done nothing but give me trouble since the release of the ReMIXes. To this day I just cannot defeat him! Is there ANY way to beat him that is easy enough to understand for...
  10. FangirlfromHell

I've finally done it

Congratulations! It takes dedication to get all of the games platinum. I don't think I'll ever get there (not for lack of trying). I get as close as I can, then I get thwarted by the challenge trophies. To this day only Lego Jurassic World on PS3 has a platinum trophy attached to it XD My best...
  11. FangirlfromHell

Worth It?

In the end this decision is yours alone. Though if you go to Game Stop and trade in the PS3 copies you will get a good chunk taken off of the price one the PS4 copy. The PS4 edition is better than the PS3 in more than just the improved graphics. The characters move much more fluidly, load times...
  12. FangirlfromHell

Did a certain someone willingly become a member of the True Organisation?

I doubt that Isa willingly became a member of the true Organization partially due to how he behaves in Dream Drop Distance. Saix/Isa is very unresponsive and he lacks any display of personality. I think his goal was to find out what Xemnas' true agenda was, which was why he worked his way up to...
  13. FangirlfromHell

It really is but I can also understand the reason for this being that it also has more direct ties to the storylines of Roxas and his two groups of friends. I personally am not a huge fan of Sea Salt Ice Cream. Often it is too salty. Thus far I only like Quintin Finns' recipe that he shared with...
  14. FangirlfromHell

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

BLESS YOUR SOUL! You just made my day by taking LW apart so I can actually see what he's really doing! Though you did miss one: Terra cannot use his keyblade like a bow. The rest though: Thank you for making me realize that LW is actually just Lvl.100 Terra XD
  15. FangirlfromHell

First of all, I would appreciate it if those who dislike Birth by Sleep keep their bashing out of this thread. This thread is meant to be fun and NOT used as an area to bash on the game. There are PLENTY of threads of that ilk in the BBS forum already. Please be respectful of this wish and of...
  16. FangirlfromHell

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

You are not alone. Birth by Sleep is my favorite of the games. Even with it's flaws (no game is without flaws), of the characters I relate more to Aqua and Terra because they are more mature characters. We get to see them make human mistakes. A lot of times I feel empathy towards the BBS trio...
  17. FangirlfromHell

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Volatile Earth WIP

I wanted to share a WIP with you all in hopes of getting some feedback before I proceed further into the chapter. Please keep in mind this is not a finish work. Special Thanks to: Rodin, Luxu, FudgmintGuardian, Not Ienzo and Sephiroth0812 for contributing aspects for this story. I would be lost...
  18. FangirlfromHell

Worst KH pairing?

This is honestly the weirdest thread I've seen lately. On the one hand I agree with so many people here but on the other hand I've read some fantastic AU stories where they build the relationship right from meeting to the endgame date sequence. Though I think my one ship I just will not sail is...
  19. FangirlfromHell

The Things You Love And Hate About KH1?

Kingdom Hearts has always been a favorite franchise of mine since it hit the states, but now that I'm older I can easily find what I love and hate about each individual title. Though as this thread is about the first game, we'll have at it! Love: Characters Story MUSIC! While...
  20. FangirlfromHell

Traditional Media ► Kingdom Hearts: Earth within the Void - Awakening

This oddly titled piece was finished in roughly six hours and is something I am fairly pleased with the results. I've not yet written a story for it but I love the concept of how it turned out. I am well aware that Terra!Xemnas looks very unamused/zombie-like, but to be fair he's just come back...
Back