• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shade737

New Kane and Lynch Movie

About time they gave Kane and Lynch some attention. Thats game was awesome and underrated.
  2. Shade737

Naruto Gaming Thread

This is where you discuss any Naruto game out there. I own Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution 2 and have been a follower of the Naruto Clash of the Ninja Series. I am eagerly waiting until the release of Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 since I love the 4 player mode that they have.
  3. Shade737

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger morphs into an MMA fighter

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger morphs into an MMA fighter - Cagewriter - MMA - Yahoo! Sports I would love to see this.
  4. Shade737

The Starfox Series

I have played every game in the series and its one of my favorites. I have to say that Assault wasn't really all that bad and its multiplayer is where it really shines. I am sad that it never made it to the WII since adding onto its multiplayer would of made is even more awesome.
  5. Shade737

Haggis is ENGLISH!

BBC NEWS | UK | Haggis is English, historian says By this revision of world history I am lost at words.
  6. Shade737

Fox News: Obama is Racist

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MI_0Kt_e3Go&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  7. Shade737

Burger Kings New Sandwich ;)

The perfect way to promote a product. Discuss: Crazy ways people use to advertise a product.
  8. Shade737

Ed Boon: 'Mortal Kombat 9' Will Be Rated M

IGN: Ed Boon: 'Mortal Kombat 9' Will Be Rated M Finally they realize why people bought their games the the first place. For the blood and the M rated violence and a bit for the fighting.
  9. Shade737

Crysis 2 (PS3+360+PC)

Source http://kotaku.com/5273719/crysis-2-is-anno...-multi+platform Well after hearing about the CryENGINE 3 awhile ago I'm not surprised that this is announced.
  10. Shade737

Def Jam Rapstar

IGN Advertisement WTF I don't even
  11. Shade737

Official Health/Exercise/Gym Thread

Do you dream of being number 1? Or do you dream of looking just like your favorite Anime character? Well too bad becasue you could never be on his level, but don't fret you can still try..........hopelessly. Here you can discuss. Dieting Tips (3 big meals, 5 small meals etc.) Weight...
  12. Shade737

Yahoo! Answers Wall of Shame (Greatest Hits)

Trolling at its best. Site How Is Yahoo Answers Formed? at Kontraband UK
  13. Shade737

Passer-By Pushes Suicide Jumper in South China

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090523/ap_on_...na_suicide_help Well I really don't know what to say. Video of it Part 1 YouTube - China bridge jumper 'gets a push' 1 Part 2 YouTube - China bridge jumper 'gets a push' 2
  14. Shade737

Last.FM Gives RIAA User Listening Information

I was going to join Last fm until..... Deny This, Last.fm I think I''ll pass.
  15. Shade737

Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibôken/Dragonball: Revenge of King Piccolo

More Pics in Link Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibôken - a set on Flickr Its a platformer for the WII and looks interesting. Info More Pics Screenshots di Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo - Wii Italia
  16. Shade737

The Goode Family (Mike Judge's new show)

After King of the Hills cancellation Mike Judge moved on to this. I saw the shows commercial awhile back and while it looks horribly cliche I might just watch it to see what its like.
  17. Shade737

Guide to making a character the Square Enix Way

You know its true.
  18. Shade737

TMNT: Turtles In Microsoft Remake

Will be available for Xbox Live. Wii version maybe. Info * The game is set up and directly taken from TMNT Turtles in Time. * Right now it's only going to be for Xbox Live, but they're working on bringing it to Wii (Virtual Console?). * It has the same music as the old game. * Only the...
  19. Shade737

New TMNT (Live Action Movie)

Source Ninja Turtles back in (live) action - Entertainment News, Gotham, Media - Variety Extra Source if your not convinced. (Laird himself posted the news on his blog) palblog: What it's all about... I can't wait. I've been a TMNT fan all my life so this is big news to me.
  20. Shade737

Red Steel 2

- First person, cel shaded, similar to XIII - Going for teen rating so "The gore just doesn't fit for us and what we're trying to do" - No multiplayer - Exclusively Wii Motion Plus (bundle?) - Talk of dual wielding guns and swords but nothing definitive Well looking at the fact that it uses...
Back