• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 4

what do you think

so if there are so many kh games in america how come there are only 3 in the u.s but like 9 in japan.
  2. 4

the plotless kh1

its me vann.have you ever tiik time to soak up the plot of kingdom hearts 1.well you could say there is a not a plot.but i say there is a plot.very dry.just think in the begnning of kh1 sora acts so up tight.then he tries to save riku from the darkness.but he lets go lets think about riku,the...
  3. 4

hello friends KingdomHearts moive!

hello this is Vann i've heard from friends about a kingdom hearts moive and all I know is that Orlando Bloom is going to be Sora from kh2 and Johny Depp will be Diz
  4. 4

what is // final mix

what is final mix @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ cool
  5. 4

what new games for kh are coming out in america

hello i'm Vann deos anyone know what new kh games are coming out in america
  6. 4

KH final mix // ps3

deos anyone know if you can play final mix on ps3
  7. 4

Want help with kingdom hearts games yeah any of them.

If you want help put your email in this forum or email me at 48leo@live.com
  8. 4

Want help with kingdom hearts 1,2 and CoM read this message!

Hey do you want help on kingdom hearts do you? Well I'm your guy. I have bet kingdom hearts 1 2 and chain of memories and also chain of memories reverse rebirth so if you want help give me your email adresson this froum or email me at 48leo@live.com
  9. 4

A petition for final mix 1 and 2 to come to america!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that there is a petiton going on for final mix 1 and 2 to come to america? I know it sqicked me out. Anyway all you other kingdom hearts lovers please sign the petition at http:www.petitionon line.com/kh2fmus/petition.html So all you...
Back