• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

FF & KH artwork

HI there, just a quick question. could anyone please give me the name of the artist behind the artwork for Dissidia, the kingdom hearts 2 FM+ desktop wallpaper, and the montage artwork for the 3 up n coming KH games. want to check out more of his stuff as it rocks. cheers
  2. V

Saix & Xigbar at VAT fight

just a question and a comment, it may have been posted somewhere else so if it has . . . . . . sry. was thinking how important these two ORG members are. some of the things that came to mind. Braig was ment to of witnessed the VAT battle. . . . Saix & Xigbar know miles more than any other...
  3. V

hi first sitting of my KH tattoo

HI V3NOM here this is my first post. . . . been checking KHInsider out for the past couple of years, had the first sitting on my KH tattoo last week n wanted to share it with ya. . . . . My tattoo looks like i've had my chest ripped open and my heart has been replaced with the heartless...
Back