• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

FF & KH artwork

HI there, just a quick question. could anyone please give me the name of the artist behind the artwork for Dissidia, the kingdom hearts 2 FM+ desktop wallpaper, and the montage artwork for the 3 up n coming KH games. want to check out more of his stuff as it rocks. cheers
  2. V

Saix & Xigbar at VAT fight

lycorismoon you say that saix is taller than DS, but BBS is ten years in the past, that would make all the ORG members ten years younger too. . . . just seemed odd, saix seems to know alot of whats going on that was all, the yellow eyes and the ears too . . . . . . and in the demo of DAYS...
  3. V

Saix & Xigbar at VAT fight

just a question and a comment, it may have been posted somewhere else so if it has . . . . . . sry. was thinking how important these two ORG members are. some of the things that came to mind. Braig was ment to of witnessed the VAT battle. . . . Saix & Xigbar know miles more than any other...
  4. V

hi first sitting of my KH tattoo

HI V3NOM here this is my first post. . . . been checking KHInsider out for the past couple of years, had the first sitting on my KH tattoo last week n wanted to share it with ya. . . . . My tattoo looks like i've had my chest ripped open and my heart has been replaced with the heartless...
Back