• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Sora's memories -----> Xion

As said above, Namine never directly influenced Roxas' memories. He was affected by the process, and that's all. When I said that the memories were returned to Sora...That was bad wording on my part, so my mistake. Sorry. What I meant was that Sora had the same memories that Roxas had achieved...
  2. M

The reason that Sora had memories of Twilight Town on the "Other side of his heart" I believe is because while Sora was a Heartless for a brief moment, Roxas was born. Where was he born in front of? According to what we've seen, when he was named, it's likely that he was born in front of the...
  3. M

Prove it. It's been said that Roxas had no recollection of memories, and he only started to gain memories during the last week of his existance, when he was in the fake Twilight Town. Thus, he didn't have them before, as I've said at least three times now. With that in mind, who else does that...
  4. M

Fair enough. That's completely understandable and correct. We don't know when that order was given, so it could have been given at any point before Riku fought Roxas. But that still doesn't restrict my theories possible correctness. It just leaves things a little more...Iffy. Still though, good...
  5. M

They weren't going to Roxas, that was the problem. He didn't receive any memories since Sora regained his form, thus why he didn't know who he was really. He started to remember when he was placed in the fake Twilight Town. When Sora's memories were all being collected and restored fully, which...
  6. M

After watching the latest TGS trailer while it was subbed, I realized that Namine said something along the lines of..."If another memory is connected, it cannot return to its original source.". That's not a direct quote, but the words "Cannot return to its original source" were used, and I...
  7. M

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

We've seen someone shooting fire balls at Beast's Castle with Roxas. That doesn't mean she can fight...It means, if anything can go to her credit, that she can use magic. We have not seen her -fight-, as in with a weapon. And it doesn't matter how longer the battle was. Riku beat her without...
  8. M

That'd be because she was born from Kairi's heart, not Sora's. And Kairi shouldn't rightfully have a Keyblade, but since she did once I'll point out that it was after her and Namine had fused, so Namine couldn't have wielded one while she was a separate entity. Which is another reason why Sora...
  9. M

I believe that Xion is a physical manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi. Having been emotionally confused because of the loss of Kairi in his heart's memories and Namine making him believe that he was the special person that was close to him is how she was born. Basically, in my opinion, due...
  10. M

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

Your dancing sig distracts me too greatly for me to read what you say. @.@ Just kidding. :p *Sigh* Well i was excited about a release date but disappointed that it was on the very last day of 08, but now I'm back at a clean slate of being emotionless about it...Darn. T.T
  11. M

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but... GameStats: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cheats, Reviews, News ^ ^ Is this site actually showing a confirmed date that I missed in the past week or so or is it just one that dreams of raising and dashing hopes violently on rocks? Big, sharp...
  12. M

Xion at Twilight Thorn Battle?!?!

Seeing as that's the station of Awakening and not an actual place you can access, I'm safely saying that that isn't Xion. I believe that figure is meant to be Roxas when he was in the Organization, made even stronger by the Twilight Thorn being summoned to symbolize him being a Nobody, even...
  13. M

WHICH ORG. MEMBER ...

Definitely wanna play as Zexion. I'm a Zexion fan all the way. ^_^ Mostly because of his element of illusion. I'd like the member that uses water, but then I found out it was Demyx...>.< I was disappointed at Zexion's weapon, a lexicon, but then I thought about how original and unique it was a...
  14. M

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

Why do you think that? We haven't seen her on a mission or in multi-player so we can't tell. If anything, I'd say it's less likely that she'll be able to be on your team or in multi-player, only for the fact that she wields the same Keyblade and would basically be a Roxas clone, unless they can...
  15. M

My mistake on contradicting. I guess I'm pretty off today. Anyway, so you believe that the Keyblade itself has a heart? Interesting... And the reason we don't see VAT sealing Keyholes is because they don't need to. The barriers are still up such, no need to seal the Keyholes.
  16. M

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

For some reason, my eyes picked up that you typed "poked" by mistake. @.@ So drowsy. That does make sense, point made. If you felt like making a little exaggeration after doing it, then you could.
  17. M

Well, since a Keyblade is a form of the wielder's heart's strength, wouldn't that further support that a CL Keyblade could be made from hearts? Or part of? Riku's had to be made from six hearts as an example, but I won't really count that example since it's too complicated. Perhaps one must...
  18. M

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

That spinning wheel wasn't a giant monster set out to attack her. O.O I didn't mean it in any chronological order, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. And words don't need to have such a literal sense. I was only kidding around to be honest.
  19. M

Hmm...Well, I can understand what you mean, but what would you think of a keychainless Keyblade (Which I'm calling CL Keyblade from now on) being constructed from the wielder's own heart somehow?
  20. M

Ven's Keyblade=Sora's Keyblade

Angel did. One hardly counts as a few. But with two, hot damn, I got the gravy-train rollin'! *Knee slap*
Back