• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thedairyfairy

Why was Ventus' Awakening changed in the HD 2.5 ReMIX?

sorry that I'm uninformed, but what kind of graphical glitches have people found in the game?
  2. thedairyfairy

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

This is all making me feel like a giddy 16 year old again.
  3. thedairyfairy

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) lets hope to god this unclear antecedent works in our favor.
  4. thedairyfairy

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Of course Nomura would give Lea a Keyblade. Facepalm x 1000
  5. thedairyfairy

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

Re: Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40! I have learned from experience to never, ever take Famitsu scores seriously. I feel like square enix pays them to review all of their games and give them about 35s.
  6. thedairyfairy

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Hostility becomes required when people start posting off topic/irrelevant nonsense.
  7. thedairyfairy

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Dear God, somebody help us. Tron: Legacy? By far one of the worst films of all time. Here's to hoping they make the world decent for 3D
  8. thedairyfairy

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Re: KH3D Site Updated! When it goes into three and the, in my opinion, goofy percussion comes in. They start throwing in all those stupid chromatic scales. I don't know, it just sounds stupid to me and doesn't go with the vibe of the song, although the rest of the song is just as good as the...
  9. thedairyfairy

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Re: KH3D Site Updated! The new Dearly Beloved was so good until that goofy circus section came in! GAHHHHHHHHH
  10. thedairyfairy

Power of Sleep?

^thats because she is pointless.
  11. thedairyfairy

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion in DDD!

I really don't understand why everybody thinks that scene took place in the past. This game is supposed to build up suspense for KHIII, and in my opinion, it seems obvious that it takes place in the future.
  12. thedairyfairy

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

For the record, I was looking forward to there possibly being some sort of armor implementation into his outfit. Oh well.
  13. thedairyfairy

Told ya. 2525252525252252525
  14. thedairyfairy

So are you now saying that you can see his clothes are different?
  15. thedairyfairy

Yeah? I disagree. methinks you're wrong.
  16. thedairyfairy

If you fullscreen that shit you can see hes wearing a black shirt and red shorts. Looks like a hybrid to me.
  17. thedairyfairy

how can we even be sure thats completely accurate? edit: in reference to that fact that khi thinks the party members are donald and goofy.
  18. thedairyfairy

his clothes look like a combo of the kh1 and kh2 outfits. INTEWESTING
  19. thedairyfairy

SHIT! I turned the stream off after the fifth gatchaman thing. I felt like if I watched anymore I would've thrown myself out my apartment window.
Back