• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora-keyblade

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Well I guess that's true, thanks for keeping the balance in the force :) I guess I'm just way to considerate of others feelings.
  2. Sora-keyblade

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

This trailer was just so awesome. Only for kingdom hearts would I take my dinner to my room, turn off all the lights, maximize the video, and tell my whole family to stop talking. Hopefully the opening theme song is different from the others :3 The gameplay looks really fun and I can't wait to...
  3. Sora-keyblade

Questions about Birth By sleep

Thank you all for helping me with my questions! Kudos to all of you ;)
  4. Sora-keyblade

Questions about Birth By sleep

Hey guys I was rewatching some of the cutscenes in theatre mode and these scenes brought up questions in which i had no answer for. First off in the first cut scene we see a dude with whitish/silver hair looking at the sea in destiny islands and im wondering who the heck that is. Is it Xehanort...
  5. Sora-keyblade

Platform for Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

Re: Which console/handheld will Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 be available to? LOL sorry i was just playing Re:Coded i wasn't thinking right :S. But I think the psp is going to die in a few months (Sales wise)
  6. Sora-keyblade

Re: Which console/handheld will Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 be available to? I would pay for another console for kingdom hearts and unless they release the game this year i don't think that it will be for the PSP. The only reason Re:Coded came to the ps2 while the ps3 was out is...
  7. Sora-keyblade

Hey guys I just finished Birth By Sleep (Don't hate on the lateness :P) and i researched everything about the extras in Final Mix (Of course i watched the secret ending). We know that kingdom hearts 3D will be released for the Nintendo 3DS so does that mean that Birth By sleep Volume 2 will come...
  8. Sora-keyblade

Question about Radiant Garden

Well this question is really simple, was Leon, Cloud or any other character from the final fantasy games that appeared in kh2 in birth by sleep? I must know ffffuuu
  9. Sora-keyblade

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

To the guys who haven't seen the thread with the english subbed kingdom hearts trailer I will post the link to it YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Jump Fiesta 2010) English Subbed
  10. Sora-keyblade

KingdomHearts BBS Winter Trailer with English SUbs

Oh sorry I guess i wasn't thinking when i opened the thread :(
  11. Sora-keyblade

KingdomHearts BBS Winter Trailer with English SUbs

Yup someone has used Lissars translations and put it on the trailer, so we can now watch it without looking at the video than the translations... Yepee! Also if this has already been posted than sorry :( YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Jump Fiesta 2010) English Subbed
  12. Sora-keyblade

MX is actually VAT's Masters brother?

Well that would be cool if i had that fealing i used to have before when i was 12 but it looks like i lost it V_V
  13. Sora-keyblade

That doesn't mean they will block out familly all together or maybe im just being protective of my theory >.>
  14. Sora-keyblade

Well here is my short theory on who VAT's master could possibly be. MX and VATS master could be brothers because there is not evidence that proves that they are not nor any that proves that they are. I say this because VAT's master may of introduced MX to his pupels and MX may have taken...
  15. Sora-keyblade

Kh com slot?

i didn't know i had to put it in the spoiler section... sorry :(
  16. Sora-keyblade

Kh com slot?

Does kingdom hearts 358/2 days have like a bonus feature if you put in a Kingdom hearts com in the gba slot??? It seemed like a good idea to me and i want to find out if they let the concept go or that they actually added it to the game
  17. Sora-keyblade

Goofys son and Petes son

Do you think they would add goofys son max and petes son whos name i forgot into any future kingdom hearts games? Like for example Max becomes a Knight in training and petes son sneeks off to join max or they could have minor roles like owning their own shops or being in a world like traverse...
  18. Sora-keyblade

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

i know eh ive been waiting for a sprong release but now its probably a summer releases with all these different dates their giving us but im guessing it will come in march or april due to the fact that it says Spring 2009
  19. Sora-keyblade

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The game difficulty was one thing but the biggest thing of all was the story line and its relation to disney.... it was like you were a bystander watching the disney characters do their crap :\
  20. Sora-keyblade

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

I agree bbs is going to be the epic one although i am still going to buy both ( 358 should take its time because im not going to waste money on a crappy game :P)
Back